1. Joined
    15 Jan '23
    Moves
    24 Jan '23 00:39
    @fmf said
    @russ

He's got yet another account he's posting with: @Windy
    Nope, you have about a 40 percent strike rate the rest were innocents.
  2. Joined
    15 Jan '23
    Moves
    24 Jan '23 00:45
    What a racist loony tunes to say.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Jan '23 00:11
    @vivify said
    Banned posters keep returning under new accounts only to continue the same behavior that got them banned.

A waiting period should be implemented like for provisional ratings. A certain number of games must be played before getting a rating; this should be used for new posters to slow down the time before a banned poster returns to the forums.

This would be especiall ...[text shortened]... who get banned multiple times as some of them may get tired of putting in the effort just to troll.
    Remember this?

This is an appeal to the site owner, to try to reduce the sludge here.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '23 07:36
    @lonestranger said
    How many people are you going to ban Russ because you want to protect dives racist mouth.
    What LOL!

You banned again idiot?
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '23 20:25
    @lonestranger said
    What a racist loony tunes to say.
    And you are... again?
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '23 20:28
    @kewpie said
    Remember this?

This is an appeal to the site owner, to try to reduce the sludge here.
    True, but it's the wrong solution to a real problem.

Making honest contributors sit on their thumbs and feel like second-class members is not the answer. Real, honest and fair moderation - which the owners of this site have never been willing to instate - is.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '23 12:50
    @shallow-blue said
    True, but it's the wrong solution to a real problem.

Making honest contributors sit on their thumbs and feel like second-class members is not the answer. Real, honest and fair moderation - which the owners of this site have never been willing to instate - is.
    I think Kewpie’s idea is excellent.

Other than the very occasional train wreck, what is your issue with the moderation here?
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 11:50
    @divegeester said
    I think Kewpie’s idea is excellent.

Other than the very occasional train wreck, what is your issue with the moderation here?
    How many sockpuppets and repeat-offenders? Booger? Recently, one got squashed, and three more - and you yourself have pointed them out as much as I have - are still spewing their hate-speech.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 12:05
    @shallow-blue said
    How many sockpuppets and repeat-offenders? Booger? Recently, one got squashed, and three more - and you yourself have pointed them out as much as I have - are still spewing their hate-speech.
    Which is exactly why kewpie’s idea is spot on!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '23 08:401 edit
    @fmf said
    Russ,

@cinder23 is the returning @executioner brand, @ reservation247, @pompas, @smokiethebear etc. etc. ad nauseam. The poster is too artless and/or uninterested in disguising the fact.
    Russ,

He's back, this time as @IronHorse21

And STILL as @lonestranger too.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '23 18:222 edits
    @shallow-blue said
    You think that retard making accounts is me?

You probably think all of them are me. 🙄

You couldn't be more wrong you dolt.

You've thought that for a long time and I've watched you and I enjoy being in your head rent free.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '23 18:31
    @shallow-blue said
    Once again because you're daft.

I have never been banned.
    I have never used more than one account.

When I move on and buy a subscription for a new username, I only use that account.

Which is a lot more than you're doing you non sub.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '23 18:33
    @russ said
    Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account. (Only in vary rare circumstances has this not been the case.)

New posters can only post to the Help forum initially after joining, to prevent general spam.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '23 18:33
    @russ said
    Also, if we see multiple concurrent accounts in use, the ban hammer will be deployed.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '23 18:35
    @Shallow-Blue

⬆️ The Owners Rules ⬆️

Which I abide by.

Now piss off.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree