1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 03:32
    how about a box on the board page...somewhere in all that dead white space to the right so it can be seen real well...that allows a player to tick on the box that they don't feel like talking during the game...and then when the box is empty conversation is invited..or
    at least on the settings page one could tick on a box for the day if one just wanted to play silently all day and a bright blue neon dot could appear on all the board pages letting the other player know that one did not want to talk today...some days i like to talk and some days i don't...it would be a polite convenience for both sides...
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 05:01
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    how about a box on the board page...
    Nice suggestion!

That will solve the problem with opponents keeping insults as a way to psycologically win the game. If i'm disturbed with comments such as "Woahahaha, I got you there, you play like a chicken!!! I will kill you and you can't do anything!!! Woahahaha!". Very nice to be able to shut him up.

The ignore list is partial solution, but the disturbing insult directly from the rude opponents in the board page will effectively be stopped.
  3. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 05:30
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Nice suggestion!

That will solve the problem with opponents keeping insults as a way to psycologically win the game. If i'm disturbed with comments such as "Woahahaha, I got you there, you play like a chicken!!! I will kill you and you can't do anything!!! Woahahaha!". Very nice to be able to shut him up.

The ignore list is partial solution, but the ...[text shortened]... rbing insult directly from the rude opponents in the board page will effectively be stopped.
    Do you really play like a chicken?? 😕
  4. Standard memberDraxus
    Mr. Bombastic
    Ogden, Ut
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 06:18
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    "Woahahaha, I got you there, you play like a chicken!!! I will kill you and you can't do anything!!! Woahahaha!".
    I don't think that would bug me as much as make me laugh and brighten my day.

Especially the Woahahahaha part

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree