1. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 21:08
    I think we should be able to report abuses on the forums i.e. (bad words, links to immoral pictures or videos or cheating sites etc. etc.) also if they have a immoral picture for their picture, like a "report abuse" button for each post (at the side, bottom something like that)
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 21:101 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I think we should be able to report abuses on the forums i.e. (bad words, links to immoral pictures or videos or cheating sites etc. etc.) also if they have a immoral picture for their picture, like a "report abuse" button for each post (at the side, bottom something like that)
    You do get that option if you subscribe.

As a non-subscriber you can just use the Send Feedback option.
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Sep '09 07:07
    I think we should keep non-subs from posting ideas. If you want a say you should have to pay.

Anyway, it's a stupid idea, the mods are more than capable of deciding what is immoral and what isn't. Leaving it up to you would be an enormous mistake.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '09 07:36
    God forbid...
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '09 08:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree