1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 03:28
    I don't do intro chats, but I'd like to have a welcome game greeting. I'd say something like "welcome to RHP. It's a pleasure having the chance to play this game with you.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 07:02
    Originally posted by coquette
    I don't do intro chats, but I'd like to have a welcome game greeting. I'd say something like "welcome to RHP. It's a pleasure having the chance to play this game with you.
    And then, "Please feel free to ask any questions you may have."
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 12:56
    Originally posted by coquette
    Coquette, I see you are already a 'greeter' and have some games going right now. The feature you are talking about is already in place. On your 'greeter's' page in the top left corner you can edit your settings, selecting whether your games are rated or unrated, how many you want at one time, and you can put together a 'canned' greeting that the newcomer will automatically see when they accept a 'welcome' game from you.

For anyone who has an interest in this program, the link is on the 'community' page near the bottom of the window.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 19:32
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Coquette, I see you are already a 'greeter' and have some games going right now. The feature you are talking about is already in place. On your 'greeter's' page in the top left corner you can edit your settings, selecting whether your games are rated or unrated, how many you want at one time, and you can put together a 'canned' greeting that the newcomer ...[text shortened]... an interest in this program, the link is on the 'community' page near the bottom of the window.
    I'd forgotten that this even existed. I had a similar message that already went out, I just had forgotten about it. Thanks for the feedback!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree