1. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 13:18
    I click it, and it comes up with rubbish that doesn't agree with the timing of a click in 'My Games - my move'.

I have games of 1Day 13 Hrs FOR ME to move, in My games - my move.

I click on my urgent games, and it comes back with games into 2 days, or minimally 6 hours after the first game that was listed in My Games!

What a load of cadswallop Russ. How and when r u going to fix this one?

I want to order my games into time, I click on the time up and down, all and sunder, when in My urgent games, and it doesn't re-order the timing.

I have to go back and forth, re-listing, refreshing pages and pages, in between moves, to ensure my urgent moves are completed.

The system doesn't work. Or if it does........ PLEASE tell me how to use it! 😉
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 14:391 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I click it, and it comes up with rubbish that doesn't agree with the timing of a click in 'My Games - my move'.

I click on my urgent games, and it comes back with games into 2 days, or minimally 6 hours after the first game that was listed in My Games!

What a load of cadswallop Russ mpleted.

I agree

Personally I would prefer it if they ordered the urgent games in

1. order of time left to move before timebank entered

2. then reducing timebank
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 14:50
    Absolutely! It's a must!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '10 15:27
    I would like my games would be in the following order:
    (1) The games with a red clock icon on top.
    (2) The games with a yellow clock icon next under, in time left order.
    (3) The games without a clock next under, in time left order.
    (4) The games where it is not my move under it all, in their time left order.
  5. Wat?
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 12:20
    I just clicked mu urgent games and it came back with one for 1 day and 2 hours left, the others after it.

I went to my games, my move... went through the list, and there is a game with only 4 Hours left!

Come on Russ?? What is this??
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 18:441 edit
    I just clicked mu urgent games and it came back with one for 1 day and 2 hours left, the others after it.

I went to my games, my move... went through the list, and there is a game with only 4 Hours left!

Come on Russ?? What is this??
    Its all to do with total time until you timeout.. The 4 hour game must have more timebank remaining so it is not classed as urgent.

A reason why I rarely use the Urgent games option, it is just so out of touch with what is really urgent.

Just sort games by Time and the most urgent games to move in appear in the right order (for me, anyhow).
  7. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    23 Jul '10 00:58
    It seems to work ok for me at the moment, but have only a small number of games at the moment but I have had trouble with the logic of degree of urgency indicated in the past with games with plenty of time left being listed after games with red clocks ticking. Seemed a bit strange I'd have to agree. A help thread posting might help clarify things?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jul '10 02:43

What a load of cadswallop Russ ...[text shortened]... mpleted.

I agree with you, but it probably is because there is lots of timebank left and that is why.

It would be nice if it worked the other way for sure, especially for those who carry a big game load.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree