Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    31 Mar '06 09:33
    please enjoy your holidays russ ...

    and please leave us with some BIG tournies to fill.
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    31 Mar '06 09:57
    Originally posted by flexmore
    please enjoy your holidays russ ...

    and please leave us with some BIG tournies to fill.
    I know, I know...I have been a bit behind on the tournies in my race to prepare to go away for a week. I guess holidays are all the more enjoyable because of the increased stress in the run up to leaving!

    At least the I managed to release the 'ignore list' before I went, even if I did just break one of software's most important unwritten rules - never, ever, make changes and release code a day before you go away.....

    -Russ
  3. Standard member gambit05
    Mad Murdock
    31 Mar '06 10:12
    Enjoy your holidays!
  4. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    31 Mar '06 10:16 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Russ
    .... At least the I managed to release the 'ignore list' before I went, even if I did just break one of software's most important unwritten rules - never, ever, make changes and release code a day before you go away.....

    -Russ
    i think the best chess players are the best because they know the rules ... and when to break them ...

    i think you probly know when to break the rules of programming.

    and ... on your holidays ... please remember to forget "us" .. and please froget to remember "us".
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    31 Mar '06 10:22
    Originally posted by flexmore
    i think the best chess players are the best because they know the rules ... and when to break them ...

    i think you probly know when to break the rules of programming.

    and ... on your holidays ... please remember to forget "us" .. and please froget to remember "us".
    The sad reality of being self employed is you can never leave it all behind. (And it is not just RHP) LapTop is packed, mobile phone is charged, but only to be used in emergencies....(with luck)

    -Russ
  6. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    31 Mar '06 11:04
    Originally posted by Russ
    The sad reality of being self employed is you can never leave it all behind. (And it is not just RHP) LapTop is packed, mobile phone is charged, but only to be used in emergencies....(with luck)

    -Russ
    Please Please can we have a nice mini banded tourney.
  7. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    31 Mar '06 11:06 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Please Please can we have a nice mini banded tourney.
    did you read this thread?

    how about some huge banded tournies? then russ can spend some family/holiday time.
  8. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    31 Mar '06 11:22
    Originally posted by flexmore
    did you read this thread?

    how about some huge banded tournies? then russ can spend some family/holiday time.
    Yea, but quite small groups