1. Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 17:04
    where we can air our views on site ideas, chess, spirituality, general topics and so on?
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 00:19
    Originally posted by Serendipity
    where we can air our views on site ideas, chess, spirituality, general topics and so on?
    Because inevitably you will get certain people starting stupid threads.

Chess is supposed a game that requires a certain level of inteligence - sadly if we had forums we would see that inteligence is not common amongst us.

I also wonder if forum decorum is automatically purchased with a subscription. Forums might work but only if subscribers were the only ones allowed to start threads.

Non subscribers often start dumb threads.
  3. Standard memberRookRAK
    Out of drinks
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 00:23
    Originally posted by Serendipity
    Really Serendipity, please stop spamming the site ideas forum. This is not the appropriate place to display how clever you think you are. "General" is a much better spot.

4. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 21:11
    Not even "General", i think he's just a spammer and should be banned off the forums, until he realizes what this is intended for.

Maybe Russ could think about creating a "Junk Forum". There he will be happy.
  5. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 21:13
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Because inevitably you will get certain people starting stupid threads.

Chess is supposed a game that requires a certain level of inteligence - sadly if we had forums we would see that inteligence is not common amongst us.

I also wonder if forum decorum is automatically purchased with a subscription. Forums might work but only if subscribers were the only ones allowed to start threads.

Non subscribers often start dumb threads.
    I also vote in favor of only letting the subscribers post new Threads in the forums.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree