1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 18:40
    Grayeyesofsorrow posting privileges has been revoked while mateulose's not.
    I want to know how the heck this is possible,for fairness sake!
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 18:43
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Well, let's try an experiment...
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 18:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 18:47
    You don't know the whole story. I disagree with greyeyes going/ban, I had nothing to do with that, although some of your "friends" Rav, may have something to do with it, but I won't go into that, I promised to shut up somewhat. If only you knew, if only, if only you knew, if only you could listen. . .
  5. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 19:00
    Originally posted by mateulose
    You don't know the whole story. I disagree with greyeyes going/ban, I had nothing to do with that, although some of your "friends" Rav, may have something to do with it, but I won't go into that, I promised to shut up somewhat. If only you knew, if only, if only you knew, if only you could listen. . .
    Let us guess
    I know, you are grayeyes??
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 19:03

7. Standard memberSirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    Turfed Out
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 19:05
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Am I still here?
    No you have been replaced by a cheating engine
    🙂
    am i still here?
  8. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 19:15
    Originally posted by SirUlrich
    Let us guess
    I know, you are grayeyes??
    what an insult to grayeyes.
  9. Standard memberBlobby
    You Cheeky
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 19:21
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Am I still here?
    you go girl!
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 19:591 edit
    If only you knew, if only, if only you knew, if only you could listen. . .
    I know enough to say that you deserve your posting privileges revoked more than any other here.

I know that,(14th October), you lied about claretnblue sexually harrassing you in my name,and this should be enough.
    I know that you lied saying that you played Ironman and talked to him just in order to discredit him,despite all the false cheating accusations.
    I know that you confessed your lies and the evidence is under everyone's eye at FW.
    I know that despite you've been asked to stop by mods to post cheating accusations you still posted yesterday another thread about it,despite the fact that your previous threads were closed.

Isn't this enough?

I don't want to hear the story of your life,since you've told it a lot of times and everyone already knows it, and the fact that you're a spoilt child doesn't mean that you can go bashing publicly one of the most respected members of the site, just because your poor mind can't accept that there are guys who play excellent chess without external help

Now I guess you have set up some incredible lie or story to the mods to mantain your posting privileges,otherwise I can't explain why you're still posting your crap while other users are gone for posting a single cuss word

You went carrying the forum title ''I hate Ironman'' and the location ''Ironman is Junior itself'' for days,then you changed it with an insult to me in french language and finally someone told you to delete it.

I see there's a thread in the announcements forum with the title Forum ban on cheating accusations but I understand that it doesn't means nothing if you're still here.

After all your slandering,bitching and moaning you still can post and I can't accept or tolerate it.
  11. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 20:31
    I know enough to say that you deserve your posting privileges revoked more than any other here.

I know that,(14th October), you lied about claretnblue sexually harrassing you in my name,and this should be enough.
    I know that you lied saying that you played Ironman and talked to him just in order to discredit him,despite all the false cheating accusations ...[text shortened]... all your slandering,bitching and moaning you still can post and I can't accept or tolerate it.
    Posts like this just help me more with my relationships with the mods Rav. That's why I don't get banned, if you want me out by any chance, you will have to stop these childish vendetta posts.
  12. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 20:41
    Maybe Mateulose has a point, Ravello. Sometimes the only way to get rid of an unsightly, irritating pimple is to stop scratching it.

We've tried logic, reason, aurgument, anger, fury, etc. But we haven't tried the one thing attention seekers hate most. Being ignored.

So please, let's try it.

13. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 20:58
    Posts like this just help me more with my relationships with the mods Rav. That's why I don't get banned, if you want me out by any chance, you will have to stop these childish vendetta posts.
    Do you have a pleasant relationship with mods uh?

Mine was not a childish vendetta post,I just made a list of many facts and reasons why you shouldn't be posting in forums.

The truth hurts uh?

You juyst haven't got banned because mods lack of balls ,they ban someone who write a cuss word but they leave people who rants continuosly since months.

Good,well done,that's great!!

Now you're free to revoke my posting privileges,as questioning mods operating has always been like speaking of the devil in medieval times:an heresy.

Did the words ''disrupting forums'' were only applied to Cribs?

You're all a joke,I'm not going to post in this crap anymore seems they seem happy with mateulose,he now claims to have a relationship with'em,go figure.............
  14. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 21:43
    Do you have a pleasant relationship with mods uh?

Mine was not a childish vendetta post,I just made a list of many facts and reasons why you shouldn't be posting in forums.

The truth hurts uh?

You juyst haven't got banned because mods lack of balls ,they ban someone who write a cuss word but they leave people who rants continuosly since months.
    ...[text shortened]... y seem happy with mateulose,he now claims to have a relationship with'em,go figure.............
    Energizer, it just keeps going, and going, and going, and going. . .
  15. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 21:49

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree