Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    20 Jan '05 18:40
    Grayeyesofsorrow posting privileges has been revoked while mateulose's not.
    I want to know how the heck this is possible,for fairness sake!
  2. 20 Jan '05 18:43
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Grayeyesofsorrow posting privileges has been revoked while mateulose's not.
    I want to know how the heck this is possible,for fairness sake!
    Well, let's try an experiment...
  3. Standard member mateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    20 Jan '05 18:47
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Grayeyesofsorrow posting privileges has been revoked while mateulose's not.
    I want to know how the heck this is possible,for fairness sake!
    You don't know the whole story. I disagree with greyeyes going/ban, I had nothing to do with that, although some of your "friends" Rav, may have something to do with it, but I won't go into that, I promised to shut up somewhat. If only you knew, if only, if only you knew, if only you could listen. . .
  4. Standard member SirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    20 Jan '05 19:00
    Originally posted by mateulose
    You don't know the whole story. I disagree with greyeyes going/ban, I had nothing to do with that, although some of your "friends" Rav, may have something to do with it, but I won't go into that, I promised to shut up somewhat. If only you knew, if only, if only you knew, if only you could listen. . .
    Let us guess
    I know, you are grayeyes??
  5. Standard member SirUlrich
    Love gave me wings
    20 Jan '05 19:05
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Am I still here?
    No you have been replaced by a cheating engine

    am i still here?
  6. Standard member TRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    20 Jan '05 19:15
    Originally posted by SirUlrich
    Let us guess
    I know, you are grayeyes??
    what an insult to grayeyes.
  7. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    20 Jan '05 19:21
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Am I still here?
    you go girl!
  8. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    20 Jan '05 19:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mateulose
    If only you knew, if only, if only you knew, if only you could listen. . .
    I know enough to say that you deserve your posting privileges revoked more than any other here.

    I know that,(14th October), you lied about claretnblue sexually harrassing you in my name,and this should be enough.
    I know that you lied saying that you played Ironman and talked to him just in order to discredit him,despite all the false cheating accusations.
    I know that you confessed your lies and the evidence is under everyone's eye at FW.
    I know that despite you've been asked to stop by mods to post cheating accusations you still posted yesterday another thread about it,despite the fact that your previous threads were closed.

    Isn't this enough?

    I don't want to hear the story of your life,since you've told it a lot of times and everyone already knows it, and the fact that you're a spoilt child doesn't mean that you can go bashing publicly one of the most respected members of the site, just because your poor mind can't accept that there are guys who play excellent chess without external help

    Now I guess you have set up some incredible lie or story to the mods to mantain your posting privileges,otherwise I can't explain why you're still posting your crap while other users are gone for posting a single cuss word

    You went carrying the forum title ''I hate Ironman'' and the location ''Ironman is Junior itself'' for days,then you changed it with an insult to me in french language and finally someone told you to delete it.

    I see there's a thread in the announcements forum with the title Forum ban on cheating accusations but I understand that it doesn't means nothing if you're still here.

    After all your slandering,bitching and moaning you still can post and I can't accept or tolerate it.
  9. Standard member mateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    20 Jan '05 20:31
    Originally posted by Ravello
    I know enough to say that you deserve your posting privileges revoked more than any other here.

    I know that,(14th October), you lied about claretnblue sexually harrassing you in my name,and this should be enough.
    I know that you lied saying that you played Ironman and talked to him just in order to discredit him,despite all the false cheating accusations ...[text shortened]... all your slandering,bitching and moaning you still can post and I can't accept or tolerate it.
    Posts like this just help me more with my relationships with the mods Rav. That's why I don't get banned, if you want me out by any chance, you will have to stop these childish vendetta posts.
  10. Standard member Gatecrasher
    Whale watching
    20 Jan '05 20:41
    Maybe Mateulose has a point, Ravello. Sometimes the only way to get rid of an unsightly, irritating pimple is to stop scratching it.

    We've tried logic, reason, aurgument, anger, fury, etc. But we haven't tried the one thing attention seekers hate most. Being ignored.

    So please, let's try it.

  11. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    20 Jan '05 20:58
    Originally posted by mateulose
    Posts like this just help me more with my relationships with the mods Rav. That's why I don't get banned, if you want me out by any chance, you will have to stop these childish vendetta posts.
    Do you have a pleasant relationship with mods uh?

    Mine was not a childish vendetta post,I just made a list of many facts and reasons why you shouldn't be posting in forums.

    The truth hurts uh?

    You juyst haven't got banned because mods lack of balls ,they ban someone who write a cuss word but they leave people who rants continuosly since months.

    Good,well done,that's great!!

    Now you're free to revoke my posting privileges,as questioning mods operating has always been like speaking of the devil in medieval times:an heresy.

    Did the words ''disrupting forums'' were only applied to Cribs?

    You're all a joke,I'm not going to post in this crap anymore seems they seem happy with mateulose,he now claims to have a relationship with'em,go figure.............
  12. Standard member mateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    20 Jan '05 21:43
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Do you have a pleasant relationship with mods uh?

    Mine was not a childish vendetta post,I just made a list of many facts and reasons why you shouldn't be posting in forums.

    The truth hurts uh?

    You juyst haven't got banned because mods lack of balls ,they ban someone who write a cuss word but they leave people who rants continuosly since months.
    ...[text shortened]... y seem happy with mateulose,he now claims to have a relationship with'em,go figure.............
    Energizer, it just keeps going, and going, and going, and going. . .
  13. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    20 Jan '05 21:53
    I tried to insult you in appropriate fashion but this f+++++ robomod don't let me post the insults.
  14. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    20 Jan '05 22:13 / 1 edit
    you are the sort of person who would plant your nether regoins in the mouth of a donkey while letting your mother finger your own hole

    is this enough?
  15. 20 Jan '05 22:20
    Originally posted by Ravello
    you are the sort of person who would plant your nether regoins in the mouth of a donkey while letting your mother finger your own hole

    is this enough?
    Well said , that guy is one great big pole jockey.