1. Standard memberClubber Lang
    Clubber Lang
    Austin, Texas
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 16:32
    I know that it's relatively simple to make widgets to access the games on this site. I was thinking it would be a great addition for subscribing members to have such access. Sure beats launching a browser to play your games.

K
  2. London
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 16:49
    Originally posted by Clubber Lang
    I know that it's relatively simple to make widgets to access the games on this site. I was thinking it would be a great addition for subscribing members to have such access. Sure beats launching a browser to play your games.

K
    Just out of curiousity, why would you be suggesting something for subscribing members when you arn't one yourself?
  3. Standard memberClubber Lang
    Clubber Lang
    Austin, Texas
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 22:24
    I just started trying out the service and I found it to be enjoyable. I posted this yesterday in obvious anticipation of my full membership. As you can see, I've now joined. It's a great service....I'd love to see it expand in positive ways.

C. Lang
  4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 23:34
    Originally posted by Clubber Lang

K
    I may have had a glass of wine but what is a widget? Is it a typo? Should it read midget? I'm not sure how your height affects your ability to access games though.
  5. Standard memberHumper
    Boudin Noir
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 00:49
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I may have had a glass of wine but what is a widget? Is it a typo? Should it read midget? I'm not sure how your height affects your ability to access games though.
    Probably not a typo, but I definitely think we should create midgets that help us access the games on RHP. That is the best idea I've heard all day.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree