1. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 10:58
    I can see the site, browse, but I can not see properly the board with the pieces(and of course I can not make a move)...
    Is there any plan to support Windows Mobile 5 (for Pocket PCs) in teh close future ?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 11:42
    Try mobile.redhotpawn.com. It may help - it is just a version of RHP with a legacy board interface. Please post a follow up to let me know how you got on.

-Russ
  3. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 22:09
    the site looks generally ok, obvious better than the normal version. about the games I can not say as I am not a subscriber and I also have >500 games, and I have just seen some add there saying that nonsubscribers with +500 games will not be able to use it...maybe that's why I can not see them...
    ...right now I am typing this on poket...
    I can not see also the games from my games>info...some permission denied message, maybe it's a bug, maybe again because of the 500+ thing...
    sorry 🙁
  4. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 22:23
    I have just checked in the forums to see if the chess boards with positions are correctly displayed and they're empty 🙁...
  5. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '07 22:36
    ok, I found some correct boards:
    click on your opponent name, click on his public games link, you will see his games with empty boards, click on In progress link for the game he plays against you and you see a correct board, with pieces 🙂... of course you can not move, but still it is something...
  6. Standard memberThe Plumber
    Leak-Proof
    under the sink
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:29
    Originally posted by Russ
    Try mobile.redhotpawn.com. It may help - it is just a version of RHP with a legacy board interface. Please post a follow up to let me know how you got on.

-Russ
    I can get in, but I can't select a piece and make a move when I get to a game board.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree