1. UK
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 19:22
    I'd quite like, I think, if I am logged in and I view another player's profile, for it to show my win/loss ratio against him or her on the profile page, along with the other stats.
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 22:46
    Maybe just the wins...
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 22:51
    Originally posted by mrmist
    I'd quite like, I think, if I am logged in and I view another player's profile, for it to show my win/loss ratio against him or her on the profile page, along with the other stats.
    Click on My Home at the top of the page. In the scroll, click My Home. Then click on My Performance.

That should answer your concerns.
  4. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 22:51

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberWhiteknuckle
    High Priest–Low Cult
    Sudan, TX USA
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 23:41
    I would like to see profiles with line colors (instead of all green) to signify whether that game was a win, loss, draw, or even more importantly, whether it was a timeout or was resigned.
    Now, I click on profiles of my opponent and often hit several lines (thereby working the server) that I would avoid if I knew what was going to show.
    Blue skies, whtnukle😀
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 00:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Why?

You didn't even answer the question he asked.

He asked about the player's performance against him - not his general performance.
  7. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 02:28

8. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 04:47
    Excuse me?
  9. UK
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 06:05
    The performance page is pretty much it, but not quite. The performance page is a big long list.

What I'm after, rather, is a specific, context-sensitive win/loss detail on each person's profile page specific to your results against that one person.

It'd be even better if it could be a clickable link that links through to your game history against that player, too.
  10. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 11:39
    Archive
  11. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 12:40
    Originally posted by mrmist
    The performance page is pretty much it, but not quite. The performance page is a big long list.

What I'm after, rather, is a specific, context-sensitive win/loss detail on each person's profile page specific to your results against that one person.

It'd be even better if it could be a clickable link that links through to your game history against that player, too.
    If you use FF you can use one of the scripts to add a link to a game page to search for all your games against one player.
  12. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 12:40

13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 15:02
    This is a site idea for Your or MY performance to be listen on another user's page when you or I click it at a glance.

Your 'solution' is not a solution, just an alternative to find the info. You don't decide when threads are done, this one certainly is not.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree