1. Joined
    04 Feb '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 20:31
    I have enjoyed all of the additions made to the "my games" page. The recent addition of what move a game is on was the most recent I have noticed and it was great.

I think another good addition would be to add those little Black or White circles that appear in the clan challenges next to your games indicating your color.

It isnt a big problem for the most part, but with clan and tourney games it would be nice to note which each game is.

Having two games against the same people I find myself checking the same game twice on accident at times trying to find another game. The move number is helpful, but often times in toruneys or clan games I am playing both games about the same time, so they are usually on the same move anyways.

and after coming back the next day when all my opponents have moved, it would be nice just to be able to see on the main "my games" page which game is which color so you know right away.

I feel there is ample room next to the move number and it could be very small little dots.

I love it as it is, so no complaints and it isnt a big issue for me. But after joining a clan and entering multiple tournaments my number of games has shot up and I feel it would make the interface even more user friendly than it already is.

thank you 🙂
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 08:07
    Great idea.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 09:28
    Originally posted by Turanthor
    I have enjoyed all of the additions made to the "my games" page. The recent addition of what move a game is on was the most recent I have noticed and it was great.

I think another good addition would be to add those little Black or White circles that appear in the clan challenges next to your games indicating your color.

It isnt a big problem for ...[text shortened]... eel it would make the interface even more user friendly than it already is.

thank you 🙂
    Yes, i have thought this for ages but never got round to suggesting it!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 10:461 edit
    I would be glad if the Game Id number would be presented somewhere in the "Main Board" page, perhaps at the "Game status" information. Would help a lot.
  5. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 10:58

It isnt a big problem for ...[text shortened]... eel it would make the interface even more user friendly than it already is.

thank you 🙂
    Yes. This is a better solution to the problem i was trying to explain in my thread.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    09 Nov '06 00:40
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I would be glad if the Game Id number would be presented somewhere in the "Main Board" page, perhaps at the "Game status" information. Would help a lot.
    It's in the URL.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '06 05:40
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    It's in the URL.
    True. Thanks.
  8. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    09 Nov '06 11:09

thank you 🙂
    I think this is a good idea.

Sometimes, when games are in their early stages, I prefer to deal with all the blacks together, then all the whites.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree