your move without refreshing board

your move without refreshing board

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
23 Oct 09

is it possible when a game is in progress to automatically tell you it is your move without always refshing the board?????

F

Moves
23 Oct 09

Originally posted by burry
is it possible when a game is in progress to automatically tell you it is your move without always refshing the board?????
Yes, it is.
When I get a move, a mail is sent to me, and my mailer program will make a beep, making me know that a move is done.

b

Moves
23 Oct 09

Yes but when you go back into the actual board it says or your move or do you still have to refesh the board to move??? Where do you set the mail system up?

F

Moves
23 Oct 09

Originally posted by burry
Yes but when you go back into the actual board it says or your move or do you still have to refesh the board to move??? Where do you set the mail system up?
"Email Settings" and "Receive automated move notifications"

JoR
Scotch addict

Moves
23 Oct 09

The latest version of the site addresses this by adding some options in a new panel at the bottom right. Thread 120736

b

Moves
24 Oct 09

the move time waiting option is a fantastic addidtion to the site....Well Done to RHP....