11 Witnesses 1 Truth

11 Witnesses 1 Truth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Doh!!! Or--Are--I

Springfield, USA

Moves
15 Nov 06

If 11 men conspired to tell a lie. And this lie was contrived to promote their agenda and maintain the status quo. However there was no form of communication as in modern times like the media. Things like radio, television, email, internet or even postal systems. Each of the 11 men was arrested in their own location with hundreds and even thousands of miles between them. Faced with execution they all gave the same account of events as witnessed; these men remained steadfast in their testimony upon threat of injury. Human nature would suggest that anyone of them would have changed his mind to preserve his on life if any of them were lying. But they did not; not only did they not recant their account of events. They remained steadfast right through their executions. Friend that is not the nature of a liar. A liar will lie only as long as it supports his agenda or the status quo. In any event faith is belief, sustained by commitment. The nature of lying lacks sustained commitment overtime. I must admit that their may be some who can sustain a lie, but usually a group of individuals someone will always break rank rather than face death. All Police interrogation is based upon this premise were their is more than one suspect in a crime or conspiracy

From a Previous Post

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
If 11 men conspired to tell a lie. And this lie was contrived to promote their agenda and maintain the status quo. However there was no form of communication as in modern times like the media. Things like radio, television, email, internet or even postal systems. Each of the 11 men was arrested in their own location with hundreds and even thousands ...[text shortened]... s premise were their is more than one suspect in a crime or conspiracy

From a Previous Post
Are you suggesting that Judas was the odd man out?

s
Doh!!! Or--Are--I

Springfield, USA

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
Are you suggesting that Judas was the odd man out?
Not suggesting that he was odd man out, he served his purpose early as the drama unfolded. I am suggesting however, that the Life, Miracles and resurrection were actual events based upon this psychological profile of the eleven.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
15 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
Not suggesting that he was odd man out, he served his purpose early as the drama unfolded. I am suggesting however, that the Life, Miracles and resurrection were actual events based upon this psychological profile of the eleven.
I guess that's more probable than Jesus actually coming back from the dead. But who's going to believe you?

s
Doh!!! Or--Are--I

Springfield, USA

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
I guess that's more probable than Jesus actually coming back from the dead. But who's going to believe you?
Why would anyone need to believe me?