1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '12 12:23
    sorry guys its not that ten thousand word essay about my collection and love of rusty japanese cars, that you have all been waiting patiently for.

i was wondering if any of the j.w.'s had taken part in the passing of bread and wine and if any of them have taken a bite or drink?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Sep '12 09:55
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    sorry guys its not that ten thousand word essay about my collection and love of rusty japanese cars, that you have all been waiting patiently for.

i was wondering if any of the j.w.'s had taken part in the passing of bread and wine and if any of them have taken a bite or drink?
    It seems that they would all be doing this just like the members of the Christian churches, especially since they are so strick on obeying all the instructions give in the Holy Scriptures. 😏
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '12 18:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It seems that they would all be doing this just like the members of the Christian churches, especially since they are so strick on obeying all the instructions give in the Holy Scriptures. 😏
    i read that they pass the wine and only people who think they are part of the 144,000 going to heaven can take a swig. it could be an excuse for the poor wine selected by the j.w. hierarchy.

i was also wondering why its okay to drink symbolic blood?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree