1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    22 Jun '06 02:293 edits
    Mad props to my nigga 50 Cent on makin' the cover of the July 3 issue of Forbes Magazine.

    Reverend Kirksey, I think we need to make this successful suit and tie wearin' brotha an honorary BWA member, know what I'm sayin'? He's got skillz, he's got pockets fulla cash, and he's got a cover story on the whitest of the white man's magazines. I don't think we could have better role model.

    Praise Jesus.

    Lemme drop some of his spiritual rhymes from God Gave Me Style on ya:

    Listen you can call me what you want, black and ugly
    But you can't convince me the Lord don't love me
    When my cds drop, they sell the best
    You call it luck, why can't it just be I'm blessed

    Don't much good come from me, but my music
    Its a gift given from God,so I'ma use it

    These days its hard to tell who really cares for me
    So you when hear this song, you should say a prayer for me
    I put a message in my music, hope it brightens your day
    When times are hard, when you hear it, know you'll be okay
    An O.G. told me God's favorites have a hard time
    You out the hood, that's good now stay on the grind

    God gave me style
    God gave me grace
    God put a smile on my face

    http://www.forbes.com/home/free_forbes/2006/0703/138.html
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    22 Jun '06 02:38
    The word nigga is offensive to me and my people. Stop using it or I will be forced to take retaliatory action. This could take the form of a cap in your ass.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    22 Jun '06 02:462 edits
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    The word nigga is offensive to me and my people. Stop using it or I will be forced to take retaliatory action. This could take the form of a cap in your ass.
    I don't give a damn about your people. I don't even know where New Zealand is on the map. I thought it was an imaginary place where that fish-obsessed Muppet was supposed to be from. Name one good rapper that ever came from your country.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39559
    22 Jun '06 02:53
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I don't give a damn about your people. I don't even know where New Zealand is on the map. I thought it was an imaginary place where that fish-obsessed Muppet was supposed to be from. Name one good rapper that ever came from your country.
    There was a fish-obsessed Muppet?
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    22 Jun '06 02:55
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    There was a fish-obsessed Muppet?
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Lew_Zealand
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    22 Jun '06 02:56
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I don't give a damn about your people. I don't even know where New Zealand is on the map. I thought it was an imaginary place where that fish-obsessed Muppet was supposed to be from. Name one good rapper that ever came from your country.
    Your similar name buddy Scribe. Apparently he is good. Who knows?!
  7. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    1561
    22 Jun '06 03:21
    the only good thing that came out of this thread is the fact that your mention of lew zealand has reminded me of how great that show was.
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    22 Jun '06 03:25
    Originally posted by lioyank
    the only good thing that came out of this thread is the fact that your mention of lew zealand has reminded me of how great that show was.
    Do you think Jim Henson went to hell if he didn't believe in Jesus?
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    22 Jun '06 06:52
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Do you think Jim Henson went to hell if he didn't believe in Jesus?
    Henson Hell: a Labyrinth patrolled by demonic Muppets. Soundtrack, David Bowie.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    23 Jun '06 01:16
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Mad props to my nigga 50 Cent on makin' the cover of the July 3 issue of Forbes Magazine.

    Reverend Kirksey, I think we need to make this successful suit and tie wearin' brotha an honorary BWA member, know what I'm sayin'? He's got skillz, he's got pockets fulla cash, and he's got a cover story on the whitest of the white man's magazines. I don' ...[text shortened]... smile on my face

    http://www.forbes.com/home/free_forbes/2006/0703/138.html
    Yo, thanks fo pointin out some deep theology from his music. I was kinda having a real bad day and needin upliftin from on high like. God bless you, 50 Cent. It's been a while since we had any depth in this here forum.

    50 Cent is kinda like the Apostle Paul bein in prison and all and drawing strength from the Lord.
  11. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    23 Jun '06 01:18
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Yo, thanks fo pointin out some deep theology from his music. I was kinda having a real bad day and needin upliftin from on high like. God bless you, 50 Cent. It's been a while since we had any depth in this here forum.

    50 Cent is kinda like the Apostle Paul bein in prison and all and drawing strength from the Lord.
    Yeah just like Paul if Paul had been put in prison for gangbanging and drugs.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    23 Jun '06 01:211 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Yeah just like Paul if Paul had been put in prison for gangbanging and drugs.
    I don't know about the drugs, but I think Stephen might have said he died by a "gangbang."

    Yo, I tried googlin the nigga and then I googled Forbes but didn't see a pic of him on tha cover. It's still a white man's world.
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    23 Jun '06 01:27
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I don't know about the drugs, but I think Stephen might have said he died by a "gangbang."

    Yo, I tried googlin the nigga and then I googled Forbes but didn't see a pic of him on tha cover. It's still a white man's world.
    Yo, he's on tha cover. I got it right here in fronta me. I'll scan it up and post it.
  14. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    23 Jun '06 01:29
    Wait, which one of you two is the old white guy again?
  15. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    23 Jun '06 04:21
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Yo, thanks fo pointin out some deep theology from his music. I was kinda having a real bad day and needin upliftin from on high like. God bless you, 50 Cent. It's been a while since we had any depth in this here forum.

    50 Cent is kinda like the Apostle Paul bein in prison and all and drawing strength from the Lord.
    drawing strength from the Lord.
    Lawd.
Back to Top