1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '12 08:37
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-pro-gay-marriage-arguments-fighting-with-crazy-people/#ixzz22wRSKJVU

I found this little funny article and i wish to share it with you.

The premise of the article is
    "If someone's not going to argue logically, you won't sway them logically. Your response will have to be even crazier. That's why I present you with maniacal rebuttals to the five most common arguments against gay marriage, plus one solid one for after you break their minds.".
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Aug '12 14:43
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-pro-gay-marriage-arguments-fighting-with-crazy-people/#ixzz22wRSKJVU

I found this little funny article and i wish to share it with you.

The premise of the article is
    "If someone's not going to argue logically, you won't sway them logically. Your response will have to be even crazier. That's why I present you with man ...[text shortened]... ommon arguments against gay marriage, plus one solid one for after you break their minds.".
    There are no valid rebuttals to arguments against gay marriage. They are all illogical.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '12 15:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There are no valid rebuttals to arguments against gay marriage. They are all illogical.
    like how archbishop moron in that article said that orphans are better off in the orphanages than being adopted by a gay couple who will then work to provide for him everything he needs? not to mention love him/her as a son/daughter instead of view it as "the kid i see everytime i go to work" like orphanage workers do?

that kind of illogical?

dunno why i bother, i am pretty sure you didn't read the article.
  4. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    08 Aug '12 17:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That's because the arguments themselves are illogical.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Aug '12 01:46
    Originally posted by Vartiovuori
    That's because the arguments themselves are illogical.
    Oh! That's the reason. Okay.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree