1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 00:011 edit
    What sort of punishment do you think should be dished out on those involed in the deaths of those in Twin Towers when they are caught?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 01:07
    Originally posted by windmill
    What sort of punishment do you think should be dished out on those involed in the deaths of those in Twin Towers when they are caught?
    Death.
  3. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 02:13
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Death.
    Wouldn't this depend on what role those involved played.Death may be the right punishment to some other's may deserve a lesser punishment.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 02:18
    Wouldn't this depend on what role those involved played.Death may be the right punishment to some other's may deserve a lesser punishment.
    So what is your point? Why post this thread?
  5. Not Kansas
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 02:24
    Does it really matter what punishment is meted out?
    Nothing will change.
  6. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 07:39
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    So what is your point? Why post this thread?
    Because they should be punished.
  7. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 07:41
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    Nothing will change.
    Good change happens when people approach things the right way.I think it's alright to talk about this topic.
  8. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 07:47
    Good change happens when people approach things the right way.I think it's alright to talk about this topic.
    I agree, but is this spiritual? Wouldn't the debates forum have been more appropriate?
  9. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 07:52
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    I agree, but is this spiritual? Wouldn't the debates forum have been more appropriate?
    Well i was taking part in another discusion on the eternal destinations of those who died so was hoping to diverge off that thread as many here in the'spirituality forum'have already put thought into it.
  10. Colorado
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 07:551 edit
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    Nothing will change.
    Not punishing them would matter. I hope you're not suggesting we let them go.
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 11:23
    It really depends on what part they played as your never going to catch the people on the plane. do you think death for the people that trained them, death for the people who had the idea? Because they might not of known what they were training them for and the people who had the idea might of been just authors. I don't think anyone should be put to death im against it thankfuly we don't have it here. I will agree that it was horrific but an eye for an eye is not the right way to go to solve problems. Also if you belive that then im sure american troops have killed more afgans(really not to sure on that spelling) then died in 9/11.
  12. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 11:30
    Originally posted by Will Everitt
    It really depends on what part they played as your never going to catch the people on the plane. do you think death for the people that trained them, death for the people who had the idea? Because they might not of known what they were training them for and the people who had the idea might of been just authors. I don't think anyone should be put to de ...[text shortened]... american troops have killed more afgans(really not to sure on that spelling) then died in 9/11.
    You mean that U.S. troops have killed more enemy taliban fighters than than those who died on 9-11. Let's get that data corrected, shall we?
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 11:38
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    You mean that U.S. troops have killed more enemy taliban fighters than than those who died on 9-11. Let's get that data corrected, shall we?
    Do you think that anyone might of died in afganastan who was innocent? But i would expect that they have and if you belive the eye for an eye then do you think the taliban have build up a stockpile of "free kills" i dont think they have but i think that if you belive in a life for a life then is it ok? Well im asking that even though i know you answer but i want you to think, to question what you think. Also what makes it ok for the U.S. to kill more and for it to be ok and not for the taliban?
  14. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 12:39
    I thought you and others had argued elsewhere that only God had the right to take life away?
  15. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 15:55
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I thought you and others had argued elsewhere that only God had the right to take life away?
    I don't think that was me.In one of my earliest parts in these forums i said i think it's allright to kill people in certain situations.Depending on the situation....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree