1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 10:261 edit
    dasa

You have been posting here for a long time that this forum is largely populated with dishonest people (including myself). I would appreciate a straight honest answer to this question please:

Whom in this forum do you consider as honest? (as in the opposite of your 'dishonest'😉 and why?

Thanks
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 10:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    dasa

You have been posting here for a long time that this forum is largely populated with dishonest people (including myself). I would appreciate a straight honest answer to this question please:

[b]Whom in this forum do you consider as honest? (as in the opposite of your 'dishonest'😉 and why?

Thanks[/b]
    I will not answer this question.

Ask me instead a question about spirituality and true religion..............these are the only important and worthwhile questions to ask.
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 11:02
    dasa

[b]Whom in this forum do you consider as honest? (as in the opposite of your 'dishonest'😉 and why?

Thanks[/b]
    Answer the question you liar.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 14:14
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Ask me instead a question about spirituality and true religion..............these are the only important and worthwhile questions to ask.
    So you are saying it is not a worthwhile question to discuss who you feel is honest;

and yet you feel it very worthwhile to tell everyone who you think is dishonest;

and you do so in virtually every post you make.

Can you see the hypocrisy in this?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 14:18
    So you are saying it is not a worthwhile question to discuss who you feel is [b]honest;

and yet you feel it very worthwhile to tell everyone who you think is dishonest;

Can you see the hypocrisy in this?[/b]
    It should be clear by now that Dasa thinks anyone that disagrees with
    him is both ignorant and dishonest at the same time.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 14:221 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It should be clear by now that Dasa thinks anyone that disagrees with
    him is both ignorant and dishonest at the same time.
    dasa is completely free and welcome to believe whatever he chooses to believe.

However his persistent accusations of dishonesty to other forum users just because they do not share his views, needs to be called out.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 14:25

However his persistent accusations of [b]dishonesty
    to other forum users just because they do not share his views, needs to be called out.[/b]
    Are you doing this in love?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 16:21
    Are you saying the question shouldn't be asked?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 17:35
    In retrospect, perhaps you have a point.

I'll leave it be.
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 19:061 edit

However his persistent accusations of [b]dishonesty
    to other forum users just because they do not share his views, needs to be called out.[/b]
    it's kind of strange asking a dishonest person the question of who he thinks is dishonest.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 19:11
    So you are saying it is not a worthwhile question to discuss who you feel is [b]honest;

Can you see the hypocrisy in this?[/b]
    I would like to discuss spirituality in the spirituality forum.

But everyone I speak to are often dishonest with their comments.

Do you know how hard it is to have discussion when persons continually are dishonest.

I have to put the discussion on hold and get side tracked with soughting out the dishonesty first .......but no one is willing to withdraw their dishonest comments so the discussion just ends.

Can you imagine if the teacher in a class comments falsely about something and just continues without rectifying this.............it would be folly and persons would not learn truth.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Aug '11 20:29
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    it's kind of strange asking a dishonest person the question of who he thinks is dishonest.
    Good point. Spoken like a true atheist.
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Aug '11 11:431 edit

I'll answer it for you.

People Dasa thinks are honest:

{Dasa} u ({People who don't eat meat}n{those who believe in whatever religion Dasa believes}n{those who distrust science}n{those who make a distinction between lying, cheating, meat eating science & technology science}n{those who think Forbidden Archaeology is the best damned book since....since EVAH!!!}n{those who don't disagree with him on these forums}n A)

Where A is some other set I haven't specified yet.

Effectively, Dasa only thinks Dasa is honest :]
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Aug '11 15:55
    I would like to discuss spirituality in the spirituality forum.

But everyone I speak to are often dishonest with their comments.

Do you know how hard it is to have discussion when persons continually are dishonest.

I have to put the discussion on hold and get side tracked with soughting out the dishonesty first .......but no one is willing to withdraw ...[text shortened]... ntinues without rectifying this.............it would be folly and persons would not learn truth.
    You must of had one of those teachers who taught you falsely.
  15. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    28 Aug '11 19:02
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I'll answer it for you.

People Dasa thinks are honest:

{Dasa} u ({People who don't eat meat}n{those who believe in whatever religion Dasa believes}n{those who distrust science}n{those who make a distinction between lying, cheating, meat eating science & technology science}n{those who think Forbidden Archaeology is the best damned book since....since EVAH ...[text shortened]... s some other set I haven't specified yet.

Effectively, Dasa only thinks Dasa is honest :]
    I like your way of commenting....it makes me realize that dasa is one big complex array which at the end of the day anyone will get rid off and begin a new one in real honesty HA HA.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree