1. Joined
    06 Jul '12
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 18:25
    The Gift of a Savior

"Many of you will in the Christmas season find ways to give food to people who are hungry. As you do, you bring joy to the Lord. Yet He taught us that there is a way to give an even more priceless and lasting gift. He said, 'I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst' (John 6:35). With all the kindnesses we give for Him, the greatest we can offer is to point those we love and serve toward Him, the only source of eternal life."

—Henry B. Eyring, "The Gift of a Savior", 2010 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2010
    Topics: Christmas
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 18:381 edit
    Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
    The Gift of a Savior

"Many of you will in the Christmas season find ways to give food to people who are hungry. As you do, you bring joy to the Lord. Yet He taught us that there is a way to give an even more priceless and lasting gift. He said, 'I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall n of a Savior", 2010 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2010
    Topics: Christmas
    Interesting how the increased frequency of your new threads correlates with the decline in attention they are getting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree