1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 05:22
    Originally posted by windmill
    I was writing that for stang and wrote God purposely with a little g and not finding this all that relaxing.🙂
    K.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 05:37
    I don't think it did you much good?A quote that might be usefull to you that RBHILL recently wrote was religion=death Jesus=life.Mabey that will help u?Good luck!!!
    Quoting the wisdom of RBHILL will get you only a LMFAO from me.
  3. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 07:252 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Quoting the wisdom of RBHILL will get you only a LMFAO from me.
    Well?He's right.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 07:28
    Well?
    Well, what??
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 07:34
    Well?He's right.
    Says who? Besides he really doesn't believe in Jesus; he believes in some cult that tells him what to think. He seems to have a rather pathetic need to belong to something where he thinks he's important and better than other people. He doesn't really know any Scripture and doesn't understand the message of the Gospels at all. He's no more of a real Christian than Osama Bin Laden.
  6. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 07:44
    Says who? Besides he really doesn't believe in Jesus; he believes in some cult that tells him what to think. He seems to have a rather pathetic need to belong to something where he thinks he's important and better than other people. He doesn't really know any Scripture and doesn't understand the message of the Gospels at all. He's no more of a real Christian than Osama Bin Laden.
    I dissagree with you for what I believe to be true.This is the body of Christ which involves like some may be eyes,nose or whatever.He certainly ain't the same as me but I still know he is a different part.I ain't an expert on scriptures like others here but it seems to me the biggest problem is each body part expects everyone else to be the same as them and it don't work.What do you think of this?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 07:56
    I dissagree with you for what I believe to be true.This is the body of Christ which involves like some may be eyes,nose or whatever.He certainly ain't the same as me but I still know he is a different part.I ain't an expert on scriptures like others here but it seems to me the biggest problem is each body part expects everyone else to be the same as them and it don't work.What do you think of this?
    I told you what I think of RBHILL; if he's a part of the "body of Christ" he's the a------ .

If people want to believe in Jesus' message of love, compassion and kindness towards their fellow man, good for them. Live it and act accordingly. But running around saying "I'm Saved and 99% of the World isn't" and thinking you can do whatever you want because now your sins are automatically forgiven (unlike the rest of the scumbags) ain't Christianity. RB's cult is a bunch of frauds.
  8. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 08:011 edit
    I told you what I think of RBHILL; if he's a part of the "body of Christ" he's the a------ .

If people want to believe in Jesus' message of love, compassion and kindness towards their fellow man, good for them. Live it and act accordingly. But running around saying "I'm Saved and 99% of the World isn't" and thinking you can do whateve ...[text shortened]... forgiven (unlike the rest of the scumbags) ain't Christianity. RB's cult is a bunch of frauds.
    Well that's exactly my point if everyone expects you,him or me to be what we arn't then we would think were the bum and act accordingly.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 08:04
    Well that's exactly my point if everyone expects you,him or me to be what we arn't then we would think were the bum and act accordingly.
    I have no idea what you just said.
  10. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 08:13
    I have no idea what you just said.
    Well mabey I should start a thread on this as I ain't an expert.
  11. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 10:00
    A number of years ago now i was listening to a Christian radio station here in N.Z.I once enjoyed listening to it but don't no more.I just ripped up my Bible.
    One of the radio announcers got talking about some letters a man had wrote.He reckoned he could tell this man had a relationship with the Lord yet he was in a battle.He lost and ended up killing himself.I remember this and having sort and found insight i wonder WHY?
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 15:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 15:45
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I don't find chess relaxing. I'll take a long slow blowjob from my girlfriend anytime.
    Now there's a classic. 😀
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 21:22
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I don't find chess relaxing. I'll take a long slow blowjob from my girlfriend anytime.
    Is that because your rating is low?
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 21:32
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Is that because your rating is low?
    RB, I am proud of you for not calling him a "low life."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree