1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 21:39
    I wish to offer you all who are on a spiritual journey of some sort a book that was written over 100 yrs. ago, and has healed multi thousands of individuals around the world called Science and Health, with key to the scriptures, by Mary Baker Eddy

This is a testimonial in it's pages of when she had restored a man that the Doctor had claimed was to die soon.

Mary Baker Eddie was called to visit Mr. Clark in Lynn, who had been confined to his bed six months with hip-disease, caused by a fall upon a wooden spike when quite a boy. On entering the house she met his physician, who said that the patient was dying.

The physician had just probed the ulcer on the hip, and said the bone was carious for several inches. He even showed her the probe, which had on it the evidence of this condition of the bone. The doctor went out. Mr. Clark lay with his eyes fixed and sightless. The dew of death was on his brow.

She went to his bedside. In a few moments his face changed; its death-pallor gave place to a natural hue. The eyelids closed gently and the breathing became natural; he was asleep. In about ten minutes he opened his eyes and said: "I feel like a new man. My suffering is all gone." It was between three and four o'clock in the afternoon when this took place.

She told him to rise, dress himself, and take supper with his family. He did so. The next day she saw him in the yard. Since then she had not seen him, but was informed that he went to work in two weeks. The discharge from the sore stopped, and the sore was healed. The diseased condition had continued there ever since the injury was received in boyhood.

Since his recovery she was informed that his physician claims to have cured him, and that his mother has been threatened with incarceration in an insane asylum for saying: "It was none other than God and that woman who healed him."

Mary could not attest the truth of that report, but what she saw and did for that man, and what his physician said of the case, occurred just as she has narrated.

It has been demonstrated to Mary Baker Eddy that Life is God.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 01:14
    To Tacoandlettuce

Yes, this healing that occurs by not giving into the illusion of this world, that says disease is an absolute reality, but a false reality is true.

But you wont find many persons who have this higher consciousness, but I believe Jesus did.

vishva
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 01:18
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    To Tacoandlettuce

Yes, this healing that occurs by not giving into the illusion of this world, that says disease is an absolute reality, but a false reality is true.

But you wont find many persons who have this higher consciousness, but I believe Jesus did.

vishva
    Jesus thanks you vishva.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 01:25
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I wish to offer you all who are on a spiritual journey of some sort a book that was written over 100 yrs. ago, and has healed multi thousands of individuals around the world called Science and Health, with key to the scriptures, by Mary Baker Eddy

This is a testimonial in it's pages of when she had restored a man that the Doctor had claimed was to ...[text shortened]... just as she has narrated.

It has been demonstrated to Mary Baker Eddy that Life is God.
    You have only the testimony of man to back this claim.

Whereas Jesus had the testimony of His Father.

You sound just like all the charismatic Pentecostals claiming to do miracles. I've seen them in action. They are frauds.

Only the spiritually immature seek after signs and wonders.
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 01:34
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    To Tacoandlettuce

vishva
    Christ Jesus, The Way, The Truth, and The Life said they that ~follow him~ shall do as he (awake to such the understanding), and GREATER works then this, no?

Is this not then declaring man no different then he?

He also stated after he would heal one "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect.".

Clearly bringing to man's acknowledgement they are of no difference then he, to which was his vital part of coming to earth to awake humanity to SEE this.

It is they who have eyes to see this and ears to hear that do as he did, and said for his followers to as well, which IS Christian Science...
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 01:391 edit
    Christ Jesus, The Way, The Truth, and The Life said they that ~follow him~ shall do as he (awake to such the understanding), and GREATER works then this, no?

Is this not then declaring man no different then he?

He also stated after he would heal one "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect.".

Clearly bring hear that do as he did, and said for his followers to as well, which IS Christian Science...
    I can see you're going to be a tough nut to crack! lol

I have to go to bed early. Good night.
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 01:411 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    You have only the testimony of man to back this claim.

Whereas Jesus had the testimony of His Father.

You sound just like all the charismatic Pentecostals claiming to do miracles. I've seen them in action. They are frauds.

Only the spiritually immature seek after signs and wonders.
    You are coming back with a response as they that had viewed Christ then to he.

My hypocrisy is very far from showing this presently, though much a process I am in to rectify every bit of my ignorance, that I shall heal others once again..

The best day in my Life was when I healed a woman of cancer.. Not the fact I had, but that she no longer had what "supposedly* was to take her life..

I only wish for all in this site that view this to GROW to know they themselves can do as such, as he declared were his followers.. Amen =]
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 10:29
    You are coming back with a response as they that had viewed Christ then to he.

My hypocrisy is very far from showing this presently, though much a process I am in to rectify every bit of my ignorance, that I shall heal others once again..

The best day in my Life was when I healed a woman of cancer.. Not the fact I had, but that she no longer had ...[text shortened]... his to GROW to know they themselves can do as such, as he declared were his followers.. Amen =]
    You have never personally seen a miracle in your life. Admit it. Don't lie and don't deceive yourself.

It's all hearsay.
  9. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 20:29
    You have never personally seen a miracle in your life. Admit it. Don't lie and don't deceive yourself.

It's all hearsay.
    There has NEVER been a miracle, for the word is an INVENTED concept..

There is HOWEVER Truth, and what CANNOT Truth do? That being said, what could not IT'S IMAGE AND LIKENESS not do as well?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 20:36
    There has NEVER been a miracle, for the word is an INVENTED concept..

There is HOWEVER Truth, and what CANNOT Truth do? That being said, what could not IT'S IMAGE AND LIKENESS not do as well?
    You lie.

I count the word miracle or miracles 32 times in the new testament. And you say it's an invented concept?

You've been duped. Wake up t&l.
  11. ALG
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 20:49
    All because of the mistake of one doctor.
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 21:03
    You lie.

I count the word miracle or miracles 32 times in the new testament. And you say it's an invented concept?

You've been duped. Wake up t&l.
    No no no, you are definitely misunderstanding me, even as the doubting Thomas was told of Christ to come touch the wounds, and see, for a spirit hath not flesh like me..

Christ Jesus was speaking in terms that Thomas was able to comprehend, being him so ingrained to the belief of materiality, yet Christ EVER KNEW Life is NO PART of a temporal view of what seems Life is..

Matter is a ~false concept~ manifested to consciousness due to losing sight of the spirit of ones true being, which is due to Adam and Eve sinning (losing sight to who they are, and learning ignorance, what they are not, a false equation of they).. It is "the flesh warring the spirit" (the lie ~ignorance~ opposed to Truth)...
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 23:13
    SIENCE AND HEALTH

Current Reference: Page 600
    Previous Page Next Page

Chapter 18

Fruitage

Current Reference: Page 609

THE TRUE PHYSICIAN FOUND

15 It is with a deep sense of gratitude that I send the
    particulars of my healing through Christian Science.
    While visiting friends in the southwestern part of On-
    18 tario, about three years ago, my attention was called
    to Christian Science and the wonderful healing it was
    doing. I had lived in New York for twenty-five years,
    21 but had never heard of Christian Science before, to my
    recollection.
    Up to that time, for seventeen years, I had suffered
    24 with indigestion and gastritis in the worst form, often
    being overcome from a seeming pressure against the heart.
    I had asthma for four years, also had worn glasses for
    27 four years. It seemed to me that I had swallowed every
    known medicine to relieve my indigestion, but they only
    gave me temporary benefit. I purchased a copy of Sci-
    30 ence and Health, and simply from the reading of that

Current Reference: Page 610
    Previous Page Next Page

1 grand book I was completely healed of all my physical
    ailments in two weeks' time. I have used no medi-
    3 cine from that day to this, and with God's help, and
    the wonderful light revealed to me through the reading
    of Mrs. Eddy's book, I never expect to again. I used
    6 to smoke eight or ten cigars a day, and also took an
    occasional drink, but the desire for these has gone,--I
    feel forever. I travel on the road, and am constantly
    9 being invited to indulge, but it is no effort to abstain,
    and in many instances I find that my refusal helps
    others.
    12 While I fully appreciate the release from my physical
    troubles, this pales into insignificance in comparison with
    the spiritual uplifting Christian Science has brought me.
    15 I had not been inside a church for more than ten years,
    to attend regular services, until I entered a Christian
    Science church. What I saw and realized there, seemed
    18 so genuine that I loved Christian Science from the very
    start. I have never taken a treatment,--every inch
    of the way has been through study and practical demon-
    21 stration, and I know that all can do the same thing if they
    will try.
    Since I have been in Science I have overcome a case of
    24 ulcerated tooth in one night through the reading of Science
    and Health; also a severe attack of grip in thirty-six hours
    by obeying the Scripture saying, "Physician, heal thy-
    27 self."--B. H. N., New York, N. Y.

I share this with you, and let you all decide what is and isn't, BECAUSE I love you ALL!!! Amen =]
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 23:26
    Josephw,

The Holy Bible is writings of over 2,000 yrs. ago, and is under the development of it's conscious'd growth at that time, and to be BUILDING BLOCKS (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth~ a blueprint sorta speak of laws for happiness and freedom for all) that all could benefit from it's pages, correct?

Don't you think within these 2,000 yrs. past such that God has intervened MUCH to many that grew closer in abidance to HIM?

And that many have been rather INSPIRED to write all it down, to which comes more intervention?

I am ~sure~ you have other inspirational books you have gained insight to then just The Holy Bible?

Pardon me if I sound holier then thou, I truly mean not to, as I am chief that need to RECTIFY my foolishness...
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:40
    Josephw,

The Holy Bible is writings of over 2,000 yrs. ago, and is under the development of it's conscious'd growth at that time, and to be BUILDING BLOCKS (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth~ a blueprint sorta speak of laws for happiness and freedom for all) that all could benefit from it's pages, correct?

Don't you think within these 2,00 ...[text shortened]... holier then thou, I truly mean not to, as I am chief that need to RECTIFY my foolishness...
    joseph?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree