1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Apr '15 06:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So prove it came from JC. Oh I know, you will spout another bible verse. Boy will THAT convince me.
    Science Proves Shroud Is Jesus

The calculated odds that all the match points between the Sudarium of Oviedo and The Shroud of Turin are a coincidence and the blood on these linens are not from the same person are 1 in several million. (at the least)
    LOGICAL CONCLUSION; THE BLOOD DOES COME FROM THE SAME PERSON.

Head Cloth has been in Spain since the 7th century. That proves The Shroud was in existence in 7th century. The Sudarium of Oviedo (The Head Cloth) was officially authenticated by the Country of Spain to be the property of Jesus of Nazareth in 1054. Almost 1000 years ago.

The calculated odds that the Man In The Shroud is someone other than Jesus and all forensic evidence on The Shroud & Head Cloth that agrees with the Gospel account of the crucification, death and resurrection of Jesus are coincidental matches are 1 in 282 billion.

Watch this video if you want to see EVIDENCE that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that The Shroud of Turin is the genuine thing. The burial cloth of Jesus from 1st Century and evidence of His Resurrection.

YouTube
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '15 02:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Science Proves Shroud Is Jesus

The calculated odds that all the match points between the Sudarium of Oviedo and The Shroud of Turin are a coincidence and the blood on these linens are not from the same person are 1 in several million. (at the least)
    LOGICAL CONCLUSION; THE BLOOD DOES COME FROM THE SAME PERSON.

Head Cloth has been in Spain since the 7 ...[text shortened]... om 1st Century and evidence of His Resurrection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MMOAV-xYFs
    Good luck proving that cloth is JC's. Even if it proves to be from the time of the alleged death of JC, all it proves is someone died in that year. You will jump on ANYTHING that provides the slightest speck of evidence in favor of your obsession with the bible. You have bible OCD.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Apr '15 02:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Good luck proving that cloth is JC's. Even if it proves to be from the time of the alleged death of JC, all it proves is someone died in that year. You will jump on ANYTHING that provides the slightest speck of evidence in favor of your obsession with the bible. You have bible OCD.
    I believe it proves a whole lot more than that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree