1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    16 May '07 04:112 edits
    It is my hope that in this time of grievance and bereavement, we as a Spiritual community can put our minds together to achieve closure on a lingering question:

Was there in fact a gay Teletubby?
  2. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 May '07 04:30
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    It is my hope that in this time of grievance and bereavement, we as a Spiritual community can put our minds together to achieve closure on a lingering question:

LOL! Who knows, one of these days, when and if Teletubby can learn to speak, maybe he can answer that question...
  3. Joined
    18 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 May '07 05:23
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    LOL! Who knows, one of these days, when and if Teletubby can learn to speak, maybe he can answer that question...
    I think you know the answer... 😉😉
  4. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    16 May '07 07:20

This website requires users to be over 13, so I doubt many people on here have watched "Teletubbies", unless they were stoned. Perhaps we should debate about Bert and Ernie's sexuality instead.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 May '07 07:55

We will never know, but it may be best to assert what Freud said that the fear is often the wish. He may have secretly wanted the Teletubby to be gay.

Doc (PBUH) , let me ask you this as you are the master debator here: did you ever witness the infamous debates between Larry Flynt and Jerry Falwell and what were the outcomes? As I recall (it has been a long time ago), Falwell was very hospitable to Flynt and always held out the possibility that he would bring him to Christ. I think Flynt even agreed at one point to stop publishing Hustler, but that lasted about one month. I always felt that on some level Falwell was secretly envious of Flynt minus the wheelchair.
  6. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    17 May '07 01:46

Tinky Winky was not gay -- he was the victim of irresponsible science. Rather than leave all creatures to mate with their own kind as God intended, some stoned scientist who spent too much time in the lab decided to cross Barney with Tammy Fay Baker. The results were humiliating to both sides of the family, and thus poor Tinky Winky was shunned. Luckily, thanks to the advanced technology of the cyber age, TW (as his friends call him) was able to find a small community where he could fit in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree