1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 May '12 19:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Sure, you get a creationist who started out as a real person, gets converted after college, then all his or her training goes out the window and you might as well be selling geloto's at Rita's for all the good your wonderful education gave you.
    What does this have to do with Abiogenesis Education?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '12 20:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What does this have to do with [b]Abiogenesis Education?[/b]
    Because it shows your creationist biologists who don't believe in abiogenesis have an agenda to destroy evolution and force creationism to be taught in a science class where creationism fairy tales do not belong.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 May '12 22:27
    Because it shows your creationist biologists who don't believe in abiogenesis have an agenda to destroy evolution and force creationism to be taught in a science class where creationism fairy tales do not belong.
    The agenda is to teach the truch in science classes and discard the lie of abiogenesis and evolution. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '12 00:07
    The agenda is to teach the truch in science classes and discard the lie of abiogenesis and evolution. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    Well there you go. Religious bias at its worse. Down with science, we will force the religious truth down your throat and if you don't want to listen we have a nice hospital to put you in. When will it come down to that? Can you guarantee that would never happen? It happened in the past, it can happen again in the future if religious whack jobs get in power again. You would love that, wouldn't you.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '12 02:57
    Well there you go. Religious bias at its worse. Down with science, we will force the religious truth down your throat and if you don't want to listen we have a nice hospital to put you in. When will it come down to that? Can you guarantee that would never happen? It happened in the past, it can happen again in the future if religious whack jobs get in power again. You would love that, wouldn't you.
    You misrepresent me again for I never said, "Down with Science". I am for true science and against false science, like evolution.

Evolution Theory Proven False by Scientific Observation Part 1 of 3
    YouTube

Evolution Theory Proven False by Scientific Observation Part 2 of 3
    YouTube&feature=relmfu

Evolution Theory Proven False by Scientific Observation Part 3 of 3
    YouTube&feature=relmfu

But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.”
    (Luke 19:40 NKJV)
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '12 05:59
    You misrepresent me again for I never said, "Down with Science". I am for true science and against false science, like evolution.

Evolution Theory Proven False by Scientific Observation Part 1 of 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDRGp-VcBJI

Evolution Theory Proven False by Scientific Observation Part 2 of 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PidEDOASF ...[text shortened]... ou that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.”
    (Luke 19:40 NKJV)
    Then look at this:

YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 00:211 edit
    Then look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TJOx0U6nHQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    This video says that adaptation and mutation does not produce new genetic imformation, therefore, evolution is impossible.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '12 20:501 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The RJHinds School of Science

Class Schedule
    830-900 opening prayer
    900-945 Biblical science. Guest speaker: woodmorappe, how lions can eat vegetables for a year and resolving bear-on-bear violence
    945-1000 pray the contradictions away
    1000-1045 Biblical sociology. Guest speaker: ted haggard, [i]why people choose to be gay and how to d word of the devil
    300 end of day; homework assignment: list at least 100 lies from satan.
    LOL i just read this, funniest thing ive read for ages, pray gravity away, HAHAHAHAHAH
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    22 May '12 21:528 edits
    This video says that adaptation and mutation does not produce new genetic imformation, therefore, evolution is impossible.
    ...mutation does not produce new genetic imformation...

-and reminder of just two of the many reasons why this claim is proven false:

Proof 1:

We know that a mutation can occur that is then reversed by another mutation later on. Such reversible mutations have been observed often including in bacteria which do not reproduce sexually so that the reverse mutation couldn't have merely came from a copy of the original gene from another 'mate' ( exactly what 'barrier' would stop any possibility of the reverse mutation occurring anyway? ) .
    If the first mutation resulted in a 'lost of information' then the reverse mutation MUST, LOGICALLY, result in the GAIN of that information.
    Thus POOVING that a mutation CAN ( and also sometimes DOES given the evidence – see http://www.springerlink.com/content/n4l77r6h77064172/ and http://www.esp.org/foundations/genetics/classical/holdings/l/slmd-43.pdf for evidence of this occurring in bacteria ) result in a GIAN of information.

Proof 2:

We have proof that sometimes a mutation consists of an extra copy of a chromosome being made. This can be viewed as “adding new information” depending on how you define “new information”. If that extra chromosome then eventually mutates, which it would inevitable do so given sufficient time ( this is called “genetic drift” and we have proof that it happens ), and so becomes different from the other copy in that same genome then, no matter how you look at it and no matter how you define “new information”, it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to deny that that combination of chromosome duplication followed by one of the two chromosome copies mutating to become different from the other copy must provide new information.

-sorry, just not going to let people forget that you have been proven wrong else you will forever help propagate these lies unchecked.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 May '12 22:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL i just read this, funniest thing ive read for ages, pray gravity away, HAHAHAHAHAH
    Thanks Robbie. 🙂

The RJHinds school of science is officially endorsed by RJ himself. Register today! Space is limited.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '12 13:28
    Originally posted by humy
    ...mutation does not produce new genetic imformation...

-and reminder of just two of the many reasons why this claim is proven false:

[b]Proof 1:

We know that a mutation can occur that is then reversed by another mutation later on. Such reversible mutations have been observed often including in bacteria which do not reproduce sexuall ...[text shortened]... hat you have been proven wrong else you will forever help propagate these lies unchecked.[/b]
    See my thread "Intelligent Design in Biology' for my reply.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '12 13:31
    Thanks Robbie. 🙂

The RJHinds school of science is officially endorsed by RJ himself. Register today! Space is limited.
    Do you intend to register? I haven't seen anything from you yet. Surely, you don't want to remain ignorant.
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    23 May '12 13:51
    See my thread "Intelligent Design in Biology' for my reply.
    Yes, I have just seen it. The only problem is, the “reply” is a misnomer for it doesn't address it and certainly appears to be totally irrelevant to the topic.
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    23 May '12 16:38
    Do you intend to register? I haven't seen anything from you yet. Surely, you don't want to remain ignorant.
    Of course! Where do I sign up?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '12 23:41
    Of course! Where do I sign up?
    Okay, just be patience.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree