abortion

abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Mar 20

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Mar 20

@whodey said
Just because he does not bow to the group think on RHP that abortion is wonderful, including some "Christians", does not mean he has nothing to say on the subject, it just means it's not welcome.
What is common with Christians like you is your self-made list of how people should act.

Other people.

Christ told you to remain focused on how you act, but you simply cannot be bothered with that.

w

Moves
14 Mar 20

@suzianne said
What is common with Christians like you is your self-made list of how people should act.

Other people.

Christ told you to remain focused on how you act, but you simply cannot be bothered with that.
Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

So how many baby Jesus' have you killed Suzy?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
14 Mar 20

Today's "pro-life" Christians would sell their soul to the devil to outlaw abortion.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Mar 20

@whodey said
Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

So how many baby Jesus' have you killed Suzy?
Not a one.

You also have a highly convenient, twisted sense of just who it is that He was calling the least of His brothers. He was talking about the confined and the downtrodden. He was talking about the poor, the aged and the sick. He was talking about those who have nothing because it was all taken away from them, and those who have nobody because they've been used up and discarded by everyone. People you can't even be bothered to give the tiniest damn about. After all, there's nothing "in it" for you.

News Flash, whodey. He never knew you.

w

Moves
15 Mar 20

@suzianne said
Not a one.

You also have a highly convenient, twisted sense of just who it is that He was calling the least of His brothers. He was talking about the confined and the downtrodden. He was talking about the poor, the aged and the sick. He was talking about those who have nothing because it was all taken away from them, and those who have nobody because they've been used ...[text shortened]... damn about. After all, there's nothing "in it" for you.

News Flash, whodey. He never knew you.
He was talking about those without a voice within society Suzy, those without money or any hope of being heard, unlike the billion dollar abortion industry.