1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    23 Nov '05 07:32
    Call on Jesus to save you and also so you do not have to fear death.
  2. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    23 Nov '05 07:37
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Call on Jesus to save you and also so you do not have to fear death.
    How can I call on something/someone that never really existed?

    For the moment, though, I will accept HE existed...only for a moment. How do you suppose he would react to you calling people with African heritage "nigs"? Would HE approve?
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    23 Nov '05 07:41
    Originally posted by David C
    How can I call on something/someone that never really existed?

    For the moment, though, I will accept HE existed...only for a moment. How do you suppose he would react to you calling people with African heritage "nigs"? Would HE approve?
    I will say this don't look at me I will only let you down. I am human. Look at Him (Jesus) That is a Christian song. I believe I posted it before here I will let you look for it if you want.
  4. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    23 Nov '05 07:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I will say this don't look at me I will only let you down. I am human. Look at Him (Jesus) That is a Christian song. I believe I posted it before here I will let you look for it if you want.
    Spare me. You are an ignorant, contemptible piece of crap, and Jesus hates you.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    23 Nov '05 07:44
    Originally posted by David C
    How can I call on something/someone that never really existed?

    For the moment, though, I will accept HE existed...only for a moment. How do you suppose he would react to you calling people with African heritage "nigs"? Would HE approve?
    If black people call eachother it all the time. I am sure it is ok then.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    23 Nov '05 07:46
    Originally posted by David C
    Spare me. You are an ignorant, contemptible piece of crap, and Jesus hates you.
    Jesus loves everybody.

    Romans 5:8
    But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.


    I thought you said he did not exisist?
  7. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    23 Nov '05 07:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I thought you said he did not exisist?
    As I said, I was willing to suppose it for the moment, in order to present a question. Any arguments I would make about his non-existence would be lost on you.
  8. Moving on...
    Joined
    18 Nov '03
    Moves
    44943
    23 Nov '05 07:55
    Originally posted by David C
    As I said, I was willing to suppose it for the moment, in order to present a question. Any arguments I would make about his non-existence would be lost on you.
    David you are wasting your time arguing with RB..his insults go far beyond the term 'nigs' you should hear some of the things he has said about women, gay and disabled people.
Back to Top