Accept Jesus

Accept Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
23 Nov 05

Call on Jesus to save you and also so you do not have to fear death.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
Call on Jesus to save you and also so you do not have to fear death.
How can I call on something/someone that never really existed?

For the moment, though, I will accept HE existed...only for a moment. How do you suppose he would react to you calling people with African heritage "nigs"? Would HE approve?

R

California

Moves
23 Nov 05

Originally posted by David C

For the moment, though, I will accept HE existed...only for a moment. How do you suppose he would react to you calling people with African heritage "nigs"? Would HE approve?
I will say this don't look at me I will only let you down. I am human. Look at Him (Jesus) That is a Christian song. I believe I posted it before here I will let you look for it if you want.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
23 Nov 05

I will say this don't look at me I will only let you down. I am human. Look at Him (Jesus) That is a Christian song. I believe I posted it before here I will let you look for it if you want.
Spare me. You are an ignorant, contemptible piece of crap, and Jesus hates you.

R

California

Moves
23 Nov 05

If black people call eachother it all the time. I am sure it is ok then.

R

California

Moves
23 Nov 05

Spare me. You are an ignorant, contemptible piece of crap, and Jesus hates you.
Jesus loves everybody.

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

I thought you said he did not exisist?

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
23 Nov 05

I thought you said he did not exisist?
As I said, I was willing to suppose it for the moment, in order to present a question. Any arguments I would make about his non-existence would be lost on you.

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
23 Nov 05

As I said, I was willing to suppose it for the moment, in order to present a question. Any arguments I would make about his non-existence would be lost on you.
David you are wasting your time arguing with RB..his insults go far beyond the term 'nigs' you should hear some of the things he has said about women, gay and disabled people.