1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Mar '12 11:46
    "Nearly 50 women and children were found with their throats cut or bearing stab wounds in Syria's Homs, prompting hundreds of families to flee the restive city, the opposition and activists said on Monday.
    Hadi Abdallah, a Syrian activist in the central city, told AFP the bodies of 26 children and 21 women were discovered in the Karm el-Zaytoun and Al-Adawiyeh neighbourhoods of the besieged central city.
    "Some of the children had been hit with blunt objects on their head, one little girl was mutilated and some women were raped before being killed," he said, adding that most victims had been stabbed to death or had their throats cut." bbc news

i guess this is what happens if your great grandfather^10 ate a forbidden apple. i hope those kids get a big apology off grandpa adam if they make it into heaven.

do we have any accurate details on what kind of apple it was, because if it was a granny smith i'd understand but i wouldnt cross the road for a pink lady.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Mar '12 12:42
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    "Nearly 50 women and children were found with their throats cut or bearing stab wounds in Syria's Homs, prompting hundreds of families to flee the restive city, the opposition and activists said on Monday.
    Hadi Abdallah, a Syrian activist in the central city, told AFP the bodies of 26 children and 21 women were discovered in the Karm el-Zaytoun and Al- ...[text shortened]... ause if it was a granny smith i'd understand but i wouldnt cross the road for a pink lady.
    First to say is that is horrible news to hear. That is a very bad situation going on in the world right now and hopefully it will stop and life can get better for those innocent people.

But a couple points to respond on here is Adam died and he was a perfect man when made the decision he did to go against God's command. As a result there is no forgiveness for his sin and is not alive anywhere in some afterlife. God told him he would return to the dust he came from and was not told he would live on in any form. He never went to heaven and will not be resurrected in any form.
    Also what makes you think it was an apple that was in question here of the fruit they ate? Does the bible say that?
  3. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '12 13:29
    Originally posted by galveston75
    First to say is that is horrible news to hear. That is a very bad situation going on in the world right now and hopefully it will stop and life can get better for those innocent people.

But a couple points to respond on here is Adam died and he was a perfect man when made the decision he did to go against God's command. As a result there is no forgiv ...[text shortened]... think it was an apple that was in question here of the fruit they ate? Does the bible say that?

Indeed, but I doubt that life will get much better for them, since they are dead!

But a couple points to respond on here is Adam died and he was a perfect man when made the decision he did to go against God's command.

Doesn't sound very 'perfect' then to me.

Also,
    1. Didn't God already know what Adam would do when he created him? Isn't he supposed to be all-seeing and all-knowing?
    2. Was God unaware of what was happening when Adam was being persuaded by the serpent?
    3. Didn't God know what would happen when he planted those two trees? What was the purpose of having them there in the garden?
    4. Who created the serpent? By the way, I thought the punishment for the serpent was superb!

--- Penguin.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '12 15:44
    "A bus crash in Switzerland has killed 28 Belgian and Dutch tourists, 22 of them children, as they returned from a ski trip" yahoo news.

thats 48 kids in two posts. god love his children.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '12 15:47
    "Tributes have been paid to a "promising, delightful and kind" girl who died after being struck by a rugby ball during a school PE lesson in Basildon, Essex." yahoo news.

sorry 49 in three. god loves his children.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    14 Mar '12 21:42
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    Hadi Abdallah, a Syrian activist in the central city, told AFP the bodies of 26 children and 21 women were discovered in the Karm el-Zaytoun and Al- ...[text shortened]... ause if it was a granny smith i'd understand but i wouldnt cross the road for a pink lady.
    I think it was a forbidden fruit. No one really knows if it was an apple.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree