"Adultery" site sued

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
24 Mar 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Do you think that people with only one account at RHP are less likely to commit adultery?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Mar 15

"He remarried a woman who accepted his bisexuality"

What does "accepted" mean in this story? Did his second wife "accept" that he was going to be sexually active with other people? Was this a reciprocal agreement between them whereby wife #2 was permitted to and indulged in sexual relations with other people?

Are they still together? Did the "acceptance" of bisexuality have any bearing on the quality of their marriage, positive or negative? Did they have children?

Have you considered that your "Harvard trained" memoir writer was lambasted by his first financee not because of his bisexual tendencies but because he was unfaithful?

D

Moves
24 Mar 15
2 edits

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Mar 15

Thanks, a decent clarification on an unusual relationship dynamic.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Mar 15

"Divegeester's apparent dogmatic judgmental reactionary beliefs on sexuality."
The Duchess

I've not brought sexuality into this, it's you that has done that. I'm interested in adultery and as relates to the statically normal view of fidelity. You seem a bit twisted up about all this stuff, if I'm honest. You are possibly allowing some heavy stuff from your flowery past to cloud your perception of me for some reason.

D

Moves
24 Mar 15

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
24 Mar 15

Just a thought, but you and Divegeester may be using the word "sexuality" to denote two different things.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Mar 15

You first used the word "sexuality" in your post about this Harvard chap. You clearly meant it to refer to "sexual orientation", not "sexual intercourse" so why are you now trying to misrepresent my use of it in reply to you?

You strike me as being someone who has a sexual axe to grind and are using this thread as a sort of catharsis for your angst and self loathing.

D

Moves
24 Mar 15
1 edit

D

Moves
24 Mar 15
1 edit

F

Moves
24 Mar 15
2 edits

Originally posted by DeepThought
Just a thought, but you and Divegeester may be using the word "sexuality" to denote two different things.
As we can now see, this appears to have been a ploy by Duchess64 so that he could aim some highly scathing personal remarks at divegeester and couch them in manufactured exasperation and ~ yes ~ disdain.

F

Moves
24 Mar 15

Do you really think you can claim credibly that people know "nothing" about you when you write so much on these message boards, consistently behave and treat people in a certain way, and refer to yourself, your opinions, and your experiences so often?

D

Moves
25 Mar 15
2 edits

F

Moves
25 Mar 15
2 edits

Indeed, some people who have violated the Terms of Service seem to act as though they must be superior to people who always respect the TOS. When cheating and lying's no longer being punished, many cheaters and liars like to look down upon people who don't cheat and lie like they do. RHP has many such cheaters, liars, and trolls (often in the same persons). Several members have told me that they have stopped playing or writing at RHP chiefly on account of their disgust at such cheaters, liars, and trolls.

As for the topic in hand, do you believe that people who have only one account at RHP are less likely to commit adultery?

F

Moves
25 Mar 15

Are you saying that adulterers are "targets of hatred" on this thread?