1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '12 23:151 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But here is the problem with that last statement. You admitted you knew it wasn't in the original text only after you got busted for using it. Just like how Dasa got busted putting words in a text he wrote about. You got caught out and now try to minimize the damage.
    But here is the problem with that last statement. You admitted you knew it wasn't in the original text only after you got busted for using it. Just like how Dasa got busted putting words in a text he wrote about. You got caught out and now try to minimize the damage.

I didn't admit that it was not in the "original text". I think I probably said that it is not in all of the ancient Greek manuscripts.

And when I overwrite to be preemptive about problems that I suspect will be raised, I write too long. Then leaving out things, for length's sake, causes skeptics like you to assume that I didn't know something.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree