1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '11 22:17
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    I want to post a parable. Some fisherwomen who were selling fish in a village were late at the end of the day, in catching the boat across the river to go back to their homes in another village. They had to halt for the night in the market village. A kind flowerseller asked them to sleep in his store which was full of fragrant flowers to be sold next mor ...[text shortened]... were redolent with rotten fish smell, to their noses. They,had no difficulty,then, in sleeping.
    De gustibus non est disputandum.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Dec '11 22:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 05:49
    Originally posted by JS357
    De gustibus non est disputandum.
    What does the Latin mean ? No dispute from the guts ? Anyway this story was told by Ramakrishna Paramhans to illustrate how difficult it is to turn one's mind (busy with worldly thoughts) towards thoughts of God.
  4. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 05:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Pl.see my post-in-reply above,thanks.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 16:20
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    What does the Latin mean ? No dispute from the guts ? Anyway this story was told by Ramakrishna Paramhans to illustrate how difficult it is to turn one's mind (busy with worldly thoughts) towards thoughts of God.
    Literally, "tastes are not disputable".

But I can see the message you report.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree