1. Joined
    28 Mar '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 01:38
    There are over 15 contradictions in the Quram the Muslims have that all dispute the date of the actual creation of the Earth. Also Jesus is declared sinless, while Allah was never declared so, so what's wrong with this picture?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 01:42
    Originally posted by Blitzy
    There are over 15 contradictions in the Quram the Muslims have that all dispute the date of the actual creation of the Earth. Also Jesus is declared sinless, while Allah was never declared so, so what's wrong with this picture?
    can you post the alleged inconsistencies so that we may evaluate them?
  3. Break-twitching
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 04:19
    Almost everything!! God, not Allah, created the earth. Jesus WAS and IS sinless.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 05:57
    Nope. It was the flying spaghetti monster.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 06:53
    Of the questions you posed it's clearly you who has not sought for the answers.

There are clearly contradictions in the bible as well. You have to open your eyes.

'Allah' is arabic for 'god'. The christian, the jewish, and the moslem god is the one and the same.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 17:20
    yes, there are a lot of contradiction in the bible as well, what is your point?
  7. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    22 Feb '09 08:56
    Jesus is declared sinless, while Allah was never declared so, so what's wrong with this picture?
    You haven't by chance confused Allah (God) with Muhammed (the prophet), have you?
  8. Germany
    Moves
    22 Feb '09 10:50
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    Almost everything!! God, not Allah, created the earth. Jesus WAS and IS sinless.
    God is the same as Allah, and Jesus is also a prophet in Islam.
  9. Joined
    23 May '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '09 21:21
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Nope. It was the flying spaghetti monster.
    Spaghetti monsters can fly???
  10. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    25 Feb '09 21:38
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    You haven't by chance confused Allah (God) with Muhammed (the prophet), have you?
    Perfect opportunity for me to ask a question that has rather bothered me, but not too much or too often:

If God is the Father, the creator of the universe, the omniscient, etc. why do Christians worship Jesus, as the Son of God, as "The Lord?"

Why isn't God the Father, the one and only Creator, the one whose name is invoked, the one to whom one prays, the one in whom one has faith? Why is there a middleman in there?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 03:40
    Originally posted by Scriabin
    Why isn't God the Father, the one and only Creator, the one whose name is invoked, the one to whom one prays, the one in whom one has faith? Why is there a middleman in there?
    So that only theological technocrats can explain it.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 03:44
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    God = Allah, whether you like it or not.
  13. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 04:17
    Originally posted by Scriabin
    Perfect opportunity for me to ask a question that has rather bothered me, but not too much or too often:

If God is the Father, the creator of the universe, the omniscient, etc. why do Christians worship Jesus, as the Son of God, as "The Lord?"

If you're seriously asking:

There's no middle man in the minds of Christians who believe in the
    godhead, or trinity if you will. Unlike in Islam, Jesus is considered more
    than merely a prophet to believers in the trinity. Jesus is the Son-part
    of: Father, Son and the Holy Spectre. He is part of it, and yet all of it is
    one and the same. I'm not exactly sure how they make that logic work,
    but I'm guessing they think of it as the three sides of a strange kind of
    coin.

Thus, when a Christian say praise to Jesus, it's a praise to that part of
    the "good" Lord Itself; the part that died in an earthly sense for our sins.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 04:50
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    There's no middle man in the minds of Christians who believe in the
    godhead, or trinity if you will. [...] Jesus is the Son-part
    of: Father, Son and the Holy Spectre. He is part of it, and yet all of it is
    one and the same. I'm not exactly sure how they make that logic work,
    but I'm guessing they think of it as the three sides of a strange kind of
    c ...[text shortened]... that part of the "good" Lord Itself; the part that died in an earthly sense for our sins.
    Sounds prosaically convoluted. Makes a mockery of the whole idea of an omniscient being. God may perhaps have created the universe but this mumbo jumbo has got human fingerprints all over it. I find it a complete barrier to spiritual curiosity.
  15. Break-twitching
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 05:19
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    God is the same as Allah, and Jesus is also a prophet in Islam.
    That is a fairy tale thought up by a man who married a nine year-old girl. God is also called Jehova.,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree