1. England
    Moves
    30 May '13 15:17
    Seems he is claiming to be jesus, married now to Mary Magdaline. Lives in the aussie outback, and instead of his early life in carpentry he does IT now.
    Dont rush
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    30 May '13 18:02
    Originally posted by stoker
    Seems he is claiming to be jesus, married now to Mary Magdaline. Lives in the aussie outback, and instead of his early life in carpentry he does IT now.
    Dont rush
    Who is Allan John Miller anyway?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 May '13 18:05
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    That's funny. When I was 6 I was going to marrie Allie Miller🙂
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    30 May '13 18:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That's funny. When I was 6 I was going to marrie Allie Miller🙂
    I like Steve Miller.......( band ).
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '13 19:47
    Dont rush
    http://www.divinetruth.com/

The "About us" page is pure gold.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 May '13 19:54
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2333258/Alan-John-Miller-Australian-IT-worker-believes-Jesus.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 May '13 19:551 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester

Donations, Plea$e: http://www.divinetruth.com/

"Mary and I would like to thank you for your donations. We do not have any other source of income aside from your donations, and we provide every service free-of-charge. We use these funds to hire venues, purchase technical equipment to produce sound and video files, travel and accommodation expenses, gifting to people less fortunate than ourselves in other countries, and general living expenses. We personally benefit from the donations you donate to either Mary, myself, or the Divine Truth organisation. We believe the "Truth that sets you free" should also be free of financial fees.

Our Financial Records: Mary and I are completely transparent about our financial records. Here are our latest financial records for your examination. Each year, what we can achieve is dependant on the individual generosity of a large number of people, and we would like to thank those people for helping us to provide the information that we do worldwide.

20121121 Income Statements For 2011-2012 Financial Year Jesus Mary Divine Truth God's Way Of Love: Donation Details; Contact Person; Contact Phone; Contact Email; Details.

How To Donate:

Mary & Jesus

N/A

aj@divinetruth.com

Mary and I do not have any other source of income aside from your donations and gifts, and we provide every service free-of-charge. We believe the "Divine Truth that sets you free" should also be free of financial charges.

Your donations in this section go directly towards our living expenses. This allows us to provide Divine Truth events & materials full-time.

Donations via Paypal: Either click the donate button in the left panel (under the Legal Matters section), or setup your own paypal account (that you can use for as a convenient method of transferring funds from a credit card or bank account for our donations and other purchases. It is simple to set up.

To Join: Optionally create an account at www.paypal.com.
    To Donate: Send money to aj@divinetruth.com.

Donations via bank direct deposit:

Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
    SWIFT Address: CTBAAU2S
    Branch: Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia
    BSB No: 064-418
    Account Name: Alan J Miller
    Account No: 10204754

Donations from USA & Canada you may also need the following:
    Agent Bank: Bank of New York
    ABA: 021 0000 18 001
    SWIFT Address: IRVTUS3N

Donations by Personal Cheque:

Please make all cheques to: Alan John Miller or Divine Truth Pty Ltd
    This simplifies our accounting.

Our Activities: At the moment, I do the following:

•Presentation of Divine Truth seminars, workshops, interviews and events.

•Presentation of Divine Truth frequently asked question materials.

•Purchasing, setup, installation and dismantling of sound & video equipment.

•Purchasing, setup, installation of all computer hardware and software.

•Purchasing, installation, creation and maintenance of Divine Truth websites.

•Sound file creation, editing, conversion and uploading to the websites.

•Uploading video camera data ready for production.

•Maintaing 40TB of RAID data storage for all Divine Truth data.

•Backup of 40TB of RAID data storage for all Divine Truth data.

•Copying & sending USB hard disk drives for people requesting the service.

•Creation of all Divine Truth document templates.

•Managing Director of the Divine Truth Pty Ltd company.

•All accounting for the Divine Truth Pty Ltd company and Jesus & Mary's personal accounts.

•Mentor of Learning Cente owners and managers, and learning centre project leaders.

•Respond to media requests.

•Respond to email questions.

At the moment, Mary does the following:

•Presentation of Divine Truth seminars, workshops, book groups and events.

•Typing all Mary's channeled information into template systems.

•Running Divine Truth book groups and study groups.

•Mentor of Learning Cente owners and managers, and learning centre project leaders.

•Handles all media interactions.

•Arrangements for all traveling.

•Respond to email questions.

Those involved in the provision of other services to you (such as filming and sound recording of talks & seminars, venue hire, DVD production and supply, hard disk copying, USB memory stick copying etc) are donating their funds, time and resources as well, and you may also thank those who are providing these other services either by emailing them your thanks directly and/or donating to them directly. Those who are doing this fulltime, and who have no other source of income, are listed on these webpages individually.

Mary and I support organisations that have objectives and principles which are in harmony with the teachings of Divine Truth. If you are connected with one of these organisations, please contact us and let us know what you are attempting to do." ~Mary & Jesus
  8. England
    Moves
    31 May '13 13:49
    grampy bobby are you involved??
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 May '13 13:52
    I like Steve Miller.......( band ).
    Sometimes I even DRINK millers🙂 Although it is among the worse beer on the planet. My favorite so far is Yuengling lager, a local Pennsylvania beer.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 May '13 13:542 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester

Well Suzanne has great eyes anyway🙂 They could melt me! The dude is clearly nuts though.

I just hope he doesn't pull a David Koresh deal.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 May '13 14:283 edits

grampy bobby are you involved??
    Hey, Stok, Mary recently promoted gb from weekly loaves & fishes foraging to his new full time day job: frequent sanitizing of their site's 40 toilets; 7 full immersion bathtubs; and the one 50 gallon size thumbs down bucket. Guy's pooped.
  12. England
    Moves
    31 May '13 14:46
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Hey, Stok, Mary recently promoted gb from weekly loaves & fishes foraging to his new full time day job: frequent sanitizing of their site's 40 toilets; 7 full immersion bathtubs; and the one 50 gallon size thumbs down bucket. Guy's pooped.
    Im having a bad day dont rub it in.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 May '13 15:26

Im having a bad day dont rub it in.
    it's gb that's pooped, not stoker you.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '13 14:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    What's a 50 gallon thumbs down bucket? Are you working in the apartment you live in now? Like some kind of maintenance thing?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree