12 Jun '14 16:26
    really bad rep for child molestation
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 17:23
    Originally posted by redbadger
    This shows very well that high moral and christianity doesn't always follows eachother.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 18:26
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I tried googling this. Do you mean Ampelforth?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 08:07
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I tried googling this. Do you mean Ampelforth?
    Yes probably.

Wiki says about Ampelforth catholic school:
    Several monks and three members of the lay teaching staff molested children in their care over several decades. In 2005 Father Piers Grant-Ferris admitted 20 incidents of child abuse. This was not an isolated incident. The Yorkshire Post reported in 2005: "Pupils at a leading Roman Catholic school suffered decades of abuse from at least six paedophiles following a decision by former Abbot Basil Hume not to call in police at the beginning of the scandal."
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 09:51
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes probably.

Wiki says about Ampelforth catholic school:
    Several monks and three members of the lay teaching staff molested children in their care over several decades. In 2005 Father Piers Grant-Ferris admitted 20 incidents of child abuse. This was not an isolated incident. The Yorkshire Post reported in 2005: "Pupils at a leading Roman Catho ...[text shortened]... ision by former Abbot Basil Hume not to call in police at the beginning of the scandal."
    at one time nearly all the teaching was done by the monks now only 2 are left and when they retire it they will be replaced by proper teachers the monks that molested the children were never arrested but recalled to rome(the devil protecting his own).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree