1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 23:182 edits
    God has put it on my heart to forgive Phlab the moderator for playing a cruel joke on me last night. This morning, some of you may have noticed that a thread appeared here in Spirituality in which I seemingly called "this" forum "so gay."

However, I did not post that thread here. I posted it in Sports. Phlab then moved it here to Spirituality, which changed the referent of the demonstrative adjective. I have come to see the humor in that, and I have let my anger go. Phlab, I forgive you.

The thread has now been deleted altogether. But I would like to clarify for anybody who may have seen it before it was deleted that I do not think the Spirituality forum is that gay.

Sincerely,
    Dr. S
  2. Subscriberklopdisselboom
    Fossil Fuel Burner
    Pretoria
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 00:09
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    God has put it on my heart to forgive Phlab the moderator for playing a cruel joke on me last night. This morning, some of you may have noticed that a thread appeared here in Spirituality in which I seemingly called "this" forum "so gay."

However, I did not post that thread here. I posted it in Sports. Phlab then moved it here to Spirituality, ...[text shortened]... it was deleted that I do not think the Spirituality forum is that gay.

Sincerely,
    Dr. S
    That's so gay

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree