1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 17:54
    Because of your stance on suicide I ended up calling you an ashole the other day.

It’s a sensitive subject and your views are difficult to for me to stomach, but I shouldn’t resort to that in that circumstance.

I apologise.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 17:56
    Thumbs up.

Where's my thread and apology?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 18:30
    @chaney3 said
    Where's my thread and apology?
    Wut?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 18:34
    @divegeester said
    Wut?
    Why do you and FMF insist on editing out parts of text??

It's dishonest.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 18:511 edit
    @chaney3 said
    Why do you and FMF insist on editing out parts of text??

It's dishonest.
    “Get off of my lawn zipper-head.”
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 18:56
    @divegeester said
    “Get off of my lawn zipper-head.”
    "We have as much right to go to town as any other man".
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 19:551 edit
    @divegeester

Because of your stance on suicide I ended up calling you an ashole the other day.

It’s a sensitive subject and your views are difficult to for me to stomach, but I shouldn’t resort to that in that circumstance.

I apologise.

It is forgiven.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 20:091 edit
    @divegeester said

I apologise.
    But it’s ok to insult him for his interpretation on hell? 🤔

Ps: kudos for the apology.
  9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 20:37
    Very nice... both of you.

Please feel free to ignore the inconsequential follow-up chatter.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 20:58
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

I apologise.

It is forgiven.
    Thank you.

We continue.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 21:502 edits
    @divegeester said

I apologise.

I apologise.

Should you subsequently have resorted to calling his posts on the subject "a disgrace to the faith"?

Seems likely he would rather be called an "ashole".
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 21:58
    @thinkofone said

I apologise.

Should you subsequently have resorted to calling his posts on the subject "a disgrace to the faith"?

Seems likely he would rather be called an "ashole".
    An interesting observation which I did notice myself. It’s a matter for him.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 22:18
    @divegeester said
    An interesting observation which I did notice myself. It’s a matter for him.
    Here I thought that perhaps another apology would be forthcoming given your OP.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 22:33
    @thinkofone said
    Here I thought that perhaps another apology would be forthcoming given your OP.
    I thought you would have realised by now that I don’t respect what “you say” you think.
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 22:511 edit
    @divegeester said
    I thought you would have realised by now that I don’t respect what “you say” you think.
    Wonder how much jaywill now respects your apology - given the Janus-faced nature of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree