1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    26 Jan '09 12:25
    ... would that overrule your objection to the 'good news'?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Jan '09 23:52
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Should I know who Adam Kadmon is?
  3. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 02:34
    Originally posted by josephw
    Should I know who Adam Kadmon is?
    Probably not.

http://www.7thmysteryschool.com/Adam.htm

Looks like The Bosse has been nipping at the Kabbalah again.
  4. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 02:38
    I only object to the implied deceit. Frankly, I'd be happier to hear Sitchin was right.
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 07:25
    Originally posted by David C
    Probably not.

http://www.7thmysteryschool.com/Adam.htm

Looks like The Bosse has been nipping at the Kabbalah again.
    Now why would you post that particular link instead of the nice Wikipedia article?

"In the religious writings of Kabbalah, Adam Kadmon is a phrase meaning "Primordial Man," or "Primal Man," comparable to the Anthropos of Gnosticism and Manichaeism. However, in Lurianic Kabbalah, Adam Kadmon acquired much more exalted status, equivalent to Purusha in the Upanishads, denoting the Manifest Absolute itself, while 'Adam Soul', the primeval Soul that contained all human souls, is described in different terms in this variant of mythopoetic cosmogenesis and anthropogenesis. It is said that Adam Kadmon had rays of light projecting from his eyes. There is also a similar concept in Alevi and Sufic philosophy called Insan-i Kamil, the Perfect or Complete Man."
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 07:27
    Originally posted by David C
    I only object to the implied deceit. Frankly, I'd be happier to hear Sitchin was right.
    The question is whether the deception is not merely a veil (of scales) imposed by coarse thinking long after the event.
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 10:08
    Now why would you post that particular link instead of the nice Wikipedia article?

"In the religious writings of Kabbalah, Adam Kadmon is a phrase meaning "Primordial Man," or "Primal Man," comparable to the Anthropos of Gnosticism and Manichaeism. However, in Lurianic Kabbalah, Adam Kadmon acquired much more exalted status, equivalent to Purusha in ...[text shortened]... oncept in Alevi and Sufic philosophy called Insan-i Kamil, the Perfect or Complete Man."
    Wiki stinks🙂

AK/ Tipharet, as you see it from the spheres of malkut and yesod, is emanated from the spiritual force of the higher levels
    the rays are related with the power of the sacrifice
    AK sacrifice is not like the common sacrifice, at which one gives away voluntary a person or an object or a quality that is quite precius to her/ him
    AK sacrifice is the transition of the force from a specific form to another
    under these circumstances the energy is not conceivable by the Human but it does keep up existing at another level of form due to the law of the maintenance of energy
    the energy can be contained within a form or it can be free of form
    when You sacrifice, you take a static form, you destroy this form and thus you release its energy; whatever You sacrifice destroying its current form, it appears again within another form; now put this idea in your magic hat and apply it over philosophical and moral concepts and keep your mind and your heart in awareness in order to understand the nature of AK/ Tipharet
    Raphael is there on your way; the Messengers are there on your way; the Sun will shine there on your way; harmony is there on your way;
    you only need to be devoted to the Great Work and to avoid arrogance😵
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 12:57
    Originally posted by black beetle

Raphael is there on your way; the Messengers are there on your way; the Sun will shine there on your way; harmony is there on your way;
    you only need to be devoted to the Great Work and to avoid arrogance😵
    Knock and know!
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    27 Jan '09 13:26
    Knock and know!
    Yeap😵
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    28 Jan '09 05:25
    And, at the same time, No;

Kindly please lend me your ears and I 'll sing you a song:

Chess, as you see it from the spheres of action and intelligence, is emanated from the spiritual force of the abstract ideas
    the brilliances of the greatest chessplayers are related with the power of the sacrifice
    sacrifice in Chess is not like the common sacrifice, at which one gives away voluntary a person or an object or a quality that is quite precius to her/ him
    sacrifice in Chess is the transition of the whole force over the board from a specific form to another
    under these circumstances the energy is not conceivable by the ignorant player but it does keep up existing at another level of soon- to-evolve tactics due to the awareness of the chessplayer's ability
    the energy can be contained within a tactical combination or it can be free of form and remain as an initiative
    when You sacrifice, you take a position, you destroy its current form and thus you change the equilibrium between Black's and White's force; whatever You sacrifice destroying its current form, it appears again within another strategical or tactical form; now grasp this idea and apply it over strategy and tactics and keep your mind and your heart in awareness in order to understand the nature of the sacrifice in the Royal Game
    Strategy is there on your way; Tactics are there on your way; the specific aspects of the Position will shine there guiding you on your way; harmony is there on your way;
    you only need to be devoted to the Royal Game and to avoid overoptimism😵
  11. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    28 Jan '09 18:16
    And, at the same time, No;

Kindly please lend me your ears and I 'll sing you a song:
    Thank you.
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    28 Jan '09 18:21
    Thank you.
    I thank you🙂
  13. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    29 Jan '09 03:34
    The issue is: Yeshua being exclusively Adam Qadmon. Also at issue is the notion of univocality—or the idea that Adam Qadmon represents a cookie-cutter version of humanity.

This urge toward univocality may represent the tendencies of the Hellenic mind, superimposed on the Judaic mind, but would not be part of the Judaic Kabbalah.
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    29 Jan '09 04:54
    Originally posted by vistesd
    The issue is: Yeshua being exclusively Adam Qadmon. Also at issue is the notion of univocality—or the idea that Adam Qadmon represents a cookie-cutter version of humanity.

This urge toward univocality may represent the tendencies of the Hellenic mind, superimposed on the Judaic mind, but would not be part of the Judaic Kabbalah.
    Welcome back🙂

Oh, nobody -Jesus included- is "exclusively" AK😵
  15. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    29 Jan '09 05:11
    Welcome back🙂

Oh, nobody -Jesus included- is "exclusively" AK😵
    Thank you!

Yes, that word “exclusively” is the key.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree