1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 23:15
    Angkor Wat is the largest religious complex in the world and is a witness to the Vedic culture of past.

Look up on-line about the history of Angkor Wat and marvel at one of the 8 wonders of the world.

It is a testimony of the architectural and engineering mastery of Vedic Culture.

Unfortunately due to the influence of the Kali Yuga, the Vedic Culture has been overtaken by the ignorant culture of false science and false religion.

Investigate the huge city complex at Angkor Wat by observing the computer generated aerial photography of the area at Angkor.

Thousand's of years ago Vedic Culture ruled the world and Angkor Wat is just 1 out of hundreds of thousands of ( Vedic temple cities) around the world.

Remember............the current history given by our foolish historians of Angkor Wat is not correct, and this is because our history has been hijacked by dishonest atheists and Christian historians with vested interests.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 23:251 edit
    Remember............the current history given by our foolish historians of Angkor Wat is not correct, and this is because our history has been hijacked by dishonest atheists and Christian historians with vested interests.

I am sure it is interesting.

Could you though, name two of the most prominent Christian historians who have written on this with "vested interest" ? Give me a couple of names please.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 19:24
    Wat?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree