1. Joined
    27 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 May '10 04:59
    Originally posted by caissad4
    The truth is indeed difficult to accept for many. Like the prophet who returned to "GOD" in a fiery chariot with the face of a lion. Or when the same prophet visited "GOD"s spaceship which contained an altar. I believe the account is an accurate description of an alien abduction NOT some omnipotent being. That is logic, plain and simple.
    If these are supposed to be Bible quotes, I'm not familiar with them. Can you give me the the book, chapter and verse they come out of?
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    06 May '10 08:48
    Originally posted by TheScrawnyPawn
    If these are supposed to be Bible quotes, I'm not familiar with them. Can you give me the the book, chapter and verse they come out of?
    If you are actually a believer in your bible you would know where to look.
    Check Ezekiel.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    07 May '10 01:19
    Originally posted by caissad4
    If you are actually a believer in your bible you would know where to look.
    Check Ezekiel.
    Isn't there a line that reads "And Jesus Wept"?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 May '10 01:501 edit
    Originally posted by bot 6
    i read alot of debates on this subject and it seems no-one really gets anywhere about anything. i mean, isnt the point of a statement or a rebuttal, to somehow prove your line of reasoning so the other party either concurs or both party's agree to disagree. its exhausting reading this stuff sometimes.
    For me my faith is the study of love. After all, the scriptures say that God is love. Christ said that love is the basis of the law. And lastly, we all know the relevance of love in our lives, in fact, without it we are nothing. Therefore, I find it mind boggling when people claim that the scriptures have no relavance in their lives. Like God, love is something that is intangible. You can't measure it and you can't say it exists in and of itself using science. Despite this, however, it remains the single most important aspect of our lives. Go figure?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree