1. Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 19:05
    can anyone explain to me the Sefiroth Tree of Cabala?
  2. Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 22:09
    Originally posted by skywalker red
    can anyone explain to me the Sefiroth Tree of Cabala?
    wow, this thread really sucks..
  3. Joined
    05 Oct '01
    Moves
    05 May '05 23:46
    i cant explain the sefiroth tree of cabalah, but may i point out that whatever kabbalah you think you know, has very little, even nothing to do with real kabbalah in judaism
  4. NY
    Moves
    06 May '05 04:22
    I wrote a paper for school once.. and read a booc called Cabalistic Concepts/.. eve wrote about it in my book of shadows because i thought the concept was great.. but without it in fronta me.. seing how i wrote it like a few years ago.. id have ta take a gander... pm me and ill give ya my email if ya wanna yap cabala...
  5. UK
    Moves
    07 May '05 15:01
    Originally posted by joseph1986
    i cant explain the sefiroth tree of cabalah, but may i point out that whatever kabbalah you think you know, has very little, even nothing to do with real kabbalah in judaism
    From the middle ages there was also a Christian kabbalah.
    Many renaissance philosophers, mystics and religious leaders found hidden meanings in ancient Greek and Egyptian mathematics.
    I have to agree that the modern kabbalah followed by Madonna, Britney, David Beckham et al has very little to do with either of the historical strands of the kabbalah.

The Sefiroth is not a tree in itself, but is a collective name for the first ten of the 32 paths between the number groups that make up the Tree of Life.
    Have a look at http://www.sinfin.net/kabbalah/treeoflife.html for a bit more.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree