1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 14:56
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    He hasn’t answered or explained any of the points I raised.
    Maybe you have got him on the ropes. He may not have spoken to anyone who's been a Christian for as long as you have before; 4 years, wasn't it?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Maybe you have got him on the ropes. He may not have spoken to anyone who's been a Christian for as long as you have before; 4 years, wasn't it?
    Yes, and after reading the Holy Bible, investigating on my own with non-Biblical sources whether Christ’s divinity was true and hand-writing more than 40 percent of the Bible (by chapters.)

The length of time one has been a Christian is not as important as how much time one spends in God’s Word and prayer.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:10
    Yes, and after reading the Holy Bible, investigating on my own with non-Biblical sources whether Christ’s divinity was true and hand-writing more than 40 percent of the Bible (by chapters.)

The length of time one has been a Christian is not as important as how much time one spends in God’s Word and prayer.
    And I don’t believe I have anyone “on the ropes,” nor is that my intent, despite being repeatedly and falsely attacked and reading assertions of false doctrines that diminish the significance of Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:221 edit

I mean I have been watching him share and defend his theology here in great depth and with great tenacity for about a dozen years.

Maybe you, in the context of all that, despite your obvious sense of entitlement and your four years of declaring yourself irreversibly "saved", are coming across as just yet another disinhibited-nobody ideologue juggling a few of the most user-friendly cherry picked verses that happen to appeal to you.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:27
    Lol .. correct, At length indeed. In fact in another thread sonship is complaining that his threads always go back to a few basic doctrines. Im sure Im partly responsible for that. It must go back to these basics because many Christians have these basics [which are detailed clearly by Jesus himself] very wrong.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:27
    I mean I have been watching him share and defend his theology here in great depth and with great tenacity for about a dozen years.

Maybe you, in the context of all that, despite your obvious sense of entitlement and your four years of declaring yourself irreversibly "saved", are coming across as just yet another disinhibited-nobody ideologue juggling a few of the most user-friendly cherry picked verses that happen to appeal to you.
    What a pity you’re whizzing again instead of offering substance.

Since you have watched him “defend his theology here in great depth and with great tenacity for about a dozen years,” perhaps you can respond to the points I raised earlier in this thread.

Or you could continue whizzing in the pool with your substance-less banter and insults.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:29
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Lol .. correct, At length indeed. In fact in another thread sonship is complaining that his threads always go back to a few basic doctrines. Im sure Im partly responsible for that. It must go back to these basics because many Christians have these basics [which are detailed clearly by Jesus himself] very wrong.
    Yes, and unfortunately your false doctrines of salvation by good works and Christians cannot sin and enter heaven are indeed “very wrong.”
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:30
    What a pity you’re whizzing again instead of offering substance.

Since you have watched him “defend his theology here in great depth and with great tenacity for about a dozen years,” perhaps you can respond to the points I raised earlier in this thread.

Or you could continue whizzing in the pool with your substance-less banter and insults.
    It seems you didn't bother to read my second paragraph.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:31
    More whizzing from the Grand Whizzer...
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:342 edits
    More whizzing from the Grand Whizzer...
    Maybe your posting style and character will eventually earn his respect. .
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:34
    If you’d like to discuss substance, why not tackle a few of these points?

You can insult me all you want. It just shows how weak your case is.

You have falsely said good works are required for salvation.

You have falsely said a Christian cannot sin (though it appears you may have backed off this absurd statement.)

You have falsely claimed Jesus Christ never said believing in him was all that was needed for eternal life.

You have failed to explain how a just God could require good works for salvation and never tell His followers how many good works they must do.

You have failed to explain how Jesus Christ granted eternal life to the thief on the cross after the thief expressed faith in Him as the Son of God and before the thief did any good works.

You have failed to explain why Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross was necessary if a Christian who sins cannot enter heaven.

You have failed to explain how a Christian who is still living in the flesh and in a sinful world can avoid for any long period of time the sins of anger, coveting, lying and looking on a woman with lust in his heart.

You neglect that becoming more Christ like is exhibiting “the fruits of the Spirit” and you instead emphasize doing an unspecified number and type of good works.

You judgmentally and arrogantly claim Christians who do not subscribe to your false doctrine of salvation by good works are going to hell.

You can’t even avoid sinning in the forum of a chess website and yet you condemn other Christians for sinning when you know nothing about them.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:35
    Maybe your posting style and character will eventually earn his respect.
    Keep on whizzin’
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:37
    Maybe you could try responding to this post (if you’d like to discuss substance.)

Is Simon Peter, one of the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ, in heaven?

In John chapter 6, he expresses belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God:

“Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.“

(John 6:67-69)

But Peter later sinned in publicly denying three times that he even knew Jesus Christ.

If a Christian cannot sin and enter heaven, as you have falsely claimed, I guess that means Peter, one of Jesus Christ’s original disciples, is not there.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:37
    If you’d like to discuss substance, why not tackle a few of these points?

You can insult me all you want. It just shows how weak your case is.

You have falsely said good works are required for salvation.

You have falsely said a Christian cannot sin (though it appears you may have backed off this absurd statement.)

You have falsely claimed ...[text shortened]... chess website and yet you condemn other Christians for sinning when you know nothing about them.
    You're going absolutely nowhere by asking me these questions.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '18 15:38
    Maybe you could try responding to this post (if you’d like to discuss substance.)

Is Simon Peter, one of the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ, in heaven?

In John chapter 6, he expresses belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God:

“Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? tho ...[text shortened]... lsely claimed, I guess that means Peter, one of Jesus Christ’s original disciples, is not there.
    There's no point asking me questions such as these.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree