1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 15:00
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I am not angry, I am just asking what you get out of insulting people. And no, you can't lay all the blame on the Bible, it was you that posted it here not the Bible, and as I already pointed out the Bible also says that you are a fool too. In fact it would be trivial to make out that just about anyone was a fool based on some verse in the Bible.

[b]If ...[text shortened]... 's command to love.

I would think that insulting people also violates Gods command to love.[/b]
    I wasn't insulting you. But if someone feels insulted it is the same thing as being angry.

Once someone is born again of God they can't be unborn!

Just like the word says for christians not to sue each other, it is ok to sue non-christians but that might not be good because it could keep a non-believer from seeking The Lord. And if you say that if I called you a fool that would keep you from seeking God. I doubt you would in the first place. But no heart is to hard to break for The Lord!
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 15:53
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I wasn't insulting you.
    Then what were you doing? Don't you think calling someone a fool is an insult?
    You still haven't explained why you posted the OP. What was your real purpose?

But if someone feels insulted it is the same thing as being angry.
    No, it isn't. I don't necessarily get angry when someone insults me - and in this case, I didn't. My emotion is more one of curiosity. What were you thinking? What message were you trying to get across?

Just like the word says for christians not to sue each other, it is ok to sue non-christians but that might not be good because it could keep a non-believer from seeking The Lord. And if you say that if I called you a fool that would keep you from seeking God. I doubt you would in the first place. But no heart is to hard to break for The Lord!

Now you've lost me. Is this part of the conversation or just rambling?
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 17:00
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I wasn't insulting you. But if someone feels insulted it is the same thing as being angry.

Just like the word says for christians not to sue each other, it is ok to sue non-christians but that might not be good because it could keep a non-believer from seeking The Lord. And if you say that if I cal ...[text shortened]... eeking God. I doubt you would in the first place. But no heart is to hard to break for The Lord!
    Well I do hope you don't feel insulted or angry when I suggest that your posts in this thread make you seem like an idiot of near-Hindsian proportions.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 18:451 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Well I do hope you don't feel insulted or angry when I suggest that your posts in this thread make you seem like an idiot of near-Hindsian proportions.
    Cat dude i need you for my clan, The Masters of Zen, meditate deeply on the matter!
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 19:03
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    He's far more entertaining. Some of his sayings are gold and he doesn't even know it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree