1. South Africa
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 07:58
    Astral Travel: Real or imaginary?

In my experiences on it, it feels more real "out there" than it does in waking life. My concentration and memory are unparalelled and so vivid when I'm out and 'bout.

And what do you think about lucid dreaming?

ASh 0.20
  2. NY
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 08:081 edit
    Originally posted by AShmodeus

In my experiences on it, it feels more real "out there" than it does in waking life. My concentration and memory are unparalelled and so vivid when I'm out and 'bout.

ASh 0.20
    nice handle.. funny enough the Wiccan name i chose years ago was Asmodeous... after i'm asuming the being of wich you took yours Asmodeus... times and I have changed... but Asmodeous ii'll allways be... but to get to your question.. astral Travel in my opinion and experience is a Real thing... I have through the preperation of traditional methods experienced it on occasion as have many others i know... and as for lucid dreaming.. my friend who goes by the handle Bluedreamer on mysticwicks.com.. by the way you should check that out... is verry good at that... hell.. she drempt me befor she met me... and had many dreams come to life while i hung out with her...
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 10:52
    Originally posted by AShmodeus

ASh 0.20
    It depends on what you mean by "Astral Travel".

I think lucid dreams are very interesting and healthy.
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 17:331 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It depends on what you mean by "Astral Travel".

I think lucid dreams are very interesting and healthy.
    Lucid dreams are where you know you are dreaming while you dream right? I love those. I get up to all sorts of carnal mischief when that happens. 🙂

Astral Travel though I think is BS. If it is more than a myth, then I suspect it is one of those wierd phenomena that happens on the edge of states, like sleep-walking or sleep-paralysis.

5. Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 01:21
    Originally posted by telerion
    Lucid dreams are where you know you are dreaming while you dream right? I love those. I get up to all sorts of carnal mischief when that happens. 🙂

Astral Travel though I think is BS. If it is more than a myth, then I suspect it is one of those wierd phenomena that happens on the edge of states, like sleep-walking or sleep-paralysis.

I've experience so-called "astral travel" several times, long ago. It's very powerful stuff, as powerful as any LSD trip, though very different. If it is purely hallucinatory I'd be amazed...although twenty years after the fact I'm less interesting in defending the matter...

I will say this, though. If you eat spaghetti before astrally projecting you get a whole different experience -- pastral projection. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree