1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 08:27
    Because the world is in very bad shape, I must explain the cause.

Atheism has no foundation, no roots, no doctrine, no philosophy, no logic, no rational, no sense and lots of faith....so how is it that many people subscribe to it? well because of:

Illusion
    Dishonesty
    madness
    lust
    control
    selfishness
    guilt
    greed
    envy

Isnt it sad that to be an atheist, one must subscibe to these pre-requisites.

So lets discuss madness....if you ask someone who they are and they dont know, then their mad.
    If you ask someone where they came from and they dont know, then their mad.
    If you ask someone where they are going and they dont know then their mad.

And if you ask an atheist these questions, then they dont know either, so they are mad.

These mad people hold important (material) positions in society and misdirect the whole world into their madness as well, but because they hold these positions they think themselves sane.

Sanity is knowing what you are, where you came from, and where you are going.

No one can talk to a mad person about who they are, where they come from and where they are going, because they deny everything and there favourite words are, NO or IT ISNT.

They abuse their own children, by teaching them the same madness that they themselves are conditioned to, and they do this by telling them that they are accidents and that there is no meaning or pupose for existence, because accidents cannot have purpose.

Without second thought they deny everything without any basis, so its impossible to have discussion about anything with them, especially if the subject is about something they cant control, or see, or use, or taste, or hold, or smell, or feel, and in other words anything that is not gross is non existenent for them.

When these poeple are approached to explain who they are, they get angry and disturbed and offer up all manner of nonsensical arguements to stay fixed in their madness, and the compassionate people who know who they are, become the targets of their spitefull attacks.

Try as we all do, we never give up because this disease called atheism must be defeated, because future generations are at stake and if our childrens children are not cured of this madness, then the world is set on a course that it may never return from.

(the other pre-requisites will be discussed later.)
  2. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 08:54
    You are a sad sick individual.
  3. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 09:19
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

Atheism has no foundation, no roots, no doctrine, no philosophy, no logic, no rational, no sense and lots of faith....so how is it that many people subscribe to it? well because of:

Illusion
    Dishonesty
    madness
    lust
    control
    selfishness
    guilt
    greed
    envy

Isnt it sad that to b ...[text shortened]... n a course that it may never return from.

You seem to be confusing atheism with nihilism.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 09:46
    Originally posted by lausey
    So many "ism,s"....but most are a front to give atheism some glamour.

Buddhism is one such "ism"
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 10:07

haha, now you say budhism is a false religion too? not only that but a front for atheism?

you are funny.
  6. Maryland
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 12:46

Illusion
    Dishonesty
    madness
    lust
    control
    selfishness
    guilt
    greed
    envy

Isnt it sad that to b ...[text shortened]... n a course that it may never return from.

You describe theists perfectly!
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 17:28
    Oh ffs.
  8. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 21:574 edits

Illusion
    Dishonesty
    madness
    lust
    control
    selfishness
    guilt
    greed
    envy

The differences between Atheism and madness is as follows:
    "Atheism" has 1 A, "madness" has none.
    "Atheism" has 1 t, "madness" has none.
    "Atheism" has 1 h, "madness" has none..
    "Atheism" has 1 i, "madness" has none.
    "Atheism" has 1 s, "madness" has 2.
    "Atheism" has no a's, "madness" has 1.
    "Atheism" has no d's, "madness" has 1.
    "Atheism" has no n's, "madness" has 1.

Also, m is the last letter of "atheism" and the first in "madness"..."atheism" has 2 more syllables than "madness", yet they have the same number of letters, "atheism" has three more tall letters than madness (observe the dot in i). "Atheism" starts with the first letter of the first half of the upper case english alphabet, "madness" starts with the last letter of the lower case english alphabet, every letter in "atheism" is different, "madness" has a copy-cat s in it, "madness" rhymes with "badness" whilst "atheism" doesn't, "madness" rhymes with "sadness" whilst "atheism" doesn't, s's always come before m's in "atheism" whilst in "madness" they always occur afterwards, madness characterises your state of mind, atheism doesn't.

...and many more left as an exercise 😵
  9. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 22:49

Illusion
    Dishonesty
    madness
    lust
    control
    selfishness
    guilt
    greed
    envy

You're right, atheism has no roots, doctrine, philosophy, logic ... because it isn't a religious position. It's the denial of religious views.
    You can ask me any of the questions you raised and I can answer you. Therefore I'm not mad, and hence, since I am an atheist, disprove your thesis.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 02:27

I love you vishva, but you're beginning to bug me.

I'm starting to get buggism. 😉
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 04:57
    Originally posted by lausey
    nihlism is where it's at. Join the revolution.
  12. Joined
    23 Jan '10
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 14:12
    Madness is making outlandish claims without doing a 30 sec google search which indicates that estimates of religious belief based on census and other methods around the world show:

- Followers of Islam or Christianity comprising around 50% of the world's population
    - Hinduism & Buddhism accounting for conservatively another billion or so
    - Other various beliefs accounting for a sizable number of people

Noting your premise that the world is indeed mad, one is drawn to the possibility that religion (not atheism, estimated at 150M people world-wide) is a far more likely candidate for causing harmful effects due to having "...no logic, no rationality, no sense and lots of faith."
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 14:363 edits
    Originally posted by obsesschess
    Madness is making outlandish claims without doing a 30 sec google search which indicates that estimates of religious belief based on census and other methods around the world show:

- Followers of Islam or Christianity comprising around 50% of the world's population
    - Hinduism & Buddhism accounting for conservatively another billion or so
    - Other var ...[text shortened]... sing harmful effects due to having "...no logic, no rationality, no sense and lots of faith."
    funny this, i find it incredible that those who have a purely material view of life and its diversity should appeal to the gods of rationality and logic, after all, is it really rational and logical to expect that life has arisen through a chance occurrence, indeed, is it even reasonable given the mathematical improbability, indeed does it really make no sense that someone has a sense of purpose to their life and a feeling of well-being by exercising a faith, what is this irony, is it thoughtless and misunderstanding, ignorance masquerading as truth? a banner waving which knows not if the banner is moving or the wind is moving? i suppose one must be content that it facilitates amusement. . . .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree