1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 03:431 edit
    http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com

No that I would care of my pets after being with The Lord!
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 07:18
    Originally posted by RBHILL

The website is funny.

Your sentence is unintelligible.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 09:57

Wow, you're on a roll today.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 10:39
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    The website is funny.

Your sentence is unintelligible.
    The thing is after the the rapture people are going to have more things to worry about then taking care of Christians pets. Also the business could just take the money and run with if after the rapture and not honor taking care of people's pets.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 20:321 edit
    The thing is after the the rapture people are going to have more things to worry about then taking care of Christians pets. Also the business could just take the money and run with if after the rapture and not honor taking care of people's pets.
    After the first rapture millions of Christians will be perplexed WHY they were not informed to be ready.

Some Bible expositors will feel as awkward as Harald Camping when his predictions failed .

And no ... I have no guarantee that I will not be here as concerned. The warning is there from the Lord Jesus -

"But be watchful at every time, beseeching that you would prevail and escape all these things which are about to happen and stand before the Son of Man." (Luke 21:36)

This, I think, includes the implication that when the first rapture suddenly is upon Christians, if they even turn around to give a last longing look at some pet, Jesus will leave them on the earth.

"Remember Lot's wife" He said (Luke 17:32) .

In the first rapture, even if we are asleep in a bed, He seeks to find our heart calibrated towards God rightly -

"I tell you, In that night there will be two on one bed; the one is taken and the other will be left." (Luke 17:34)

In short, it is no joke and no game that Jesus Christ wants us to be walking in the Holy Spirit in a moment by moment way in the day of His suprise rapture. We who are Christians need practice and rehearsal by moment to moment walking with the Lord Jesus in our spirit. Even our thought life need be filled with the heart turned towards the Lord Jesus.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 22:27
    Originally posted by sonship
    After the first rapture millions of Christians will be perplexed WHY they were not informed to be ready.

Some Bible expositors will feel as awkward as Harald Camping when his predictions failed .

And no ... I have no guarantee that I will not be here as concerned. The warning is there from the Lord Jesus -

[b] "But be watchful at every time, bes ...[text shortened]... n our spirit. Even our thought life need be filled with the heart turned towards the Lord Jesus.
    "This, I think, includes the implication that when the first rapture suddenly is upon Christians, if they even turn around to give a last longing look at some pet, Jesus will leave them on the earth."

That's...just...weird.

OTOH, it's very kind of Jesus.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '14 02:102 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    "This, I think, includes the implication that when the first rapture suddenly is upon Christians, if they even turn around to give a last longing look at some pet, Jesus will leave them on the earth."

That's...just...weird.

OTOH, it's very kind of Jesus.
    Why then did Jesus tell us to remember Lot's wife ?

I believe everything in the Bible is very purposeful and deliberate.
    The couple was told not to turn around. Her backward glance at the place of judgment from which she was being taken out caused her to become a pillar of salt.

She became a kind of monument of shame.

Many a Christian has been given the impression that only a physical removal is important to the Lord. But the experience of Lot's wife warns us that not only the body must be removed from the place of doom but the mind, the heart, the emotion of the soul as well.

Who knows why Lot's wife turned around. But God knows where the heart really is. And we cannot deny that it cost her no matter how "weird" it may seem.

The instant the Lord Jesus comes for me I want to say immediately 'Amen Lord! I am ready to go." I fear to hesitate because of a longing for something more dear to me than the Lord Jesus.

PS. I do not believe the Christian who is left behind in the first rapture loses salvation. It is the reward of early rapture that has been lost. May this not happen to any of us in the Lord reading this post.

In Luke 17:28 and 30 the Lord said, "Likewise, even as it happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building...It will be in the same way on the day in which the Son of Man is revealed." After saying this and immediately before telling us to Remember Lot's Wife, the Lord said, "In that day, he who shall be on the housetop and his goods in the house, let him not come down to take them away; and he who is in the field, likewise, let him not turn back to the things behind" (Luke 17:31). In Palestine the houses had flat roofs. The Lord was saying, "If you are on your housetop at the time of My coming, do not come down into your house to take away your stuff. If you do, you will be left. If you are working in the field, do not return home. You must forget everything except Me." Immediately after this word, the Lord said, "Remember Lot's Wife."

Today, like the people in the days of Noah and in the days of Lot, many Christians are doped and befuddled, having lost the proper sense of the things of God. Some even teach that believers may be raptured while they are playing football. But according to the revelation of the Holy Word, when the Lord comes back, He would not take any of His saints who are still participating in worldly entertainments. We Christians are the crop of God growing with Christ as the life seed (Matt. 13:3-8, 18-23). No Christian who is mature in the growth of life still participates in any worldly entertainments. Since the Christians who continue to participate in worldly entertainments are not ripe, but are green and raw, the Lord would not reap them from the field. The befuddled Christians of today need to hear such a sobering word.

From the Life Study of Genesis by Witness Lee.
    Message 53
    http://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=2507171E0E
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '14 05:58
    Originally posted by sonship
    Why then did Jesus tell us to remember Lot's wife ?

I believe everything in the Bible is very purposeful and deliberate.
    The couple was told not to turn around. Her backward glance at the place of judgment from which she was being taken out caused her to become a pillar of salt.

She became a kind of monument of shame.

Many a Christian has be ...[text shortened]... by Witness Lee.
    Message 53
    http://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=2507171E0E
    Nonetheless, I know dog owners who will never abandon their dogs and will thank Jesus for that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree