1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 22:501 edit
    I was just wanting to know what you guys are doing tomorrow on National Athiest Day?

http://associate.com/library/www.christianlibrary.org/authors/Grady_Scott/atheistday.htm
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 23:12
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I was just wanting to know what you guys are doing tomorrow on National Athiest Day?

http://associate.com/library/www.christianlibrary.org/authors/Grady_Scott/atheistday.htm
    i suspect they shall be offering up incense to an effigy of Charles Darwin and chanting Nietzschian mantras, 'God is dead, we have killed him, God is dead, we have killed him!'.😉
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 23:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i suspect they shall be offering up incense to an effigy of Charles Darwin and chanting Nietzschian mantras, 'God is dead, we have killed him, God is dead, we have killed him!'.😉
    God will only die when the .............. er ...

God shall never die!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 23:201 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    God will only die when the .............. er ...

God shall never die!
    perhaps they will exchange experiences on how they used to be believers but now through the advancement of knowledge and science, have been liberated to a state of transcendent human wisdom!
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 00:00
    perhaps they will exchange experiences on how they used to be believers but now through the advancement of knowledge and science, have been liberated to a state of transcendent human wisdom!
    Perhaps. I, however, truly improved ... I went the real way forward, not the backwards pagan way!
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 00:09

Aaaah it's not so surprising that some christians would be so arrogant as to assign a day to atheists and idiotic enough to think that it being April 1st is witty.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 00:19
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Aaaah it's not so surprising that some christians would be so arrogant as to assign a day to atheists and idiotic enough to think that it being April 1st is witty.
    oh loosen up and relax for goodness sake, i suggest throwing your watch out of the window and seeing if it will mutate into a PDA. 🙂
  8. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 00:57
    oh loosen up and relax for goodness sake, i suggest throwing your watch out of the window and seeing if it will mutate into a PDA. 🙂
    Do you not find it ironic that atheism is automatically linked to Darwin and evolution, when Darwin was himself, not an atheist?

Robbie you seem to want to have it both ways. You throw disparaging and snide remarks the way of the atheist, and then, when picked up on it, you call them humourless.
    Of course, there are many here - of all and no faiths - who do the same.

Do you wonder at the purpose of it all?
    Thread after thread of religious diatribe passing atheist diatribe ... like ships in the night.
  9. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 00:59
    Right, I should just laugh at the prejudice christians and other theists show.. sure 🙂

At best this is a bad joke. Do you find bad jokes funny?
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 04:541 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    God will only die when the ...
    ...Romans get a hold of him.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 06:14
    What will you be doing on National Christian Day? Or don't you have one?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 08:27
    Originally posted by amannion
    Do you not find it ironic that atheism is automatically linked to Darwin and evolution, when Darwin was himself, not an atheist?

Robbie you seem to want to have it both ways. You throw disparaging and snide remarks the way of the atheist, and then, when picked up on it, you call them humourless.
    Of course, there are many here - of all and no faiths - wh ...[text shortened]...
    Thread after thread of religious diatribe passing atheist diatribe ... like ships in the night.
    lol, the more you guys rant, the funnier it gets, give it up man! this is not a personal insult nor a slight against atheism, if you have taken it personally then you should be made fun of, were only messing around, for goodness sake get a perspective!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 08:281 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Right, I should just laugh at the prejudice christians and other theists show.. sure 🙂

At best this is a bad joke. Do you find bad jokes funny?
    No but i find your reaction immeasurably amusing, yes not remotely amusing, but immeasurably so!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 08:29
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What will you be doing on National Christian Day? Or don't you have one?
    touchy touchy touchy!
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 08:35
    lol, the more you guys rant, the funnier it gets, give it up man! this is not a personal insult nor a slight against atheism, if you have taken it personally then you should be made fun of, were only messing around, for goodness sake get a perspective!
    no, it is just an insult towards you. it depicts you as ignorant, stupid, ignorant, abnoxious, stupid and ignorant.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree