1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    01 May '09 13:32
    http://edvmedia.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jesus_rides_a_dinosaur.jpg

It's all clear to me now, Dinosaur Jesus was fossilized for our sins.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 May '09 14:43
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

This is blasphemy for everyone thinking there were living dinosaurs during historical times.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    01 May '09 18:09
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    This is blasphemy for everyone thinking there were living dinosaurs during historical times.
    I plan on dedicating the rest of my life to finding the fossilized Jesus.
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 May '09 23:181 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

Only somebody extraordinarily ignorant could believe that dinosaurs lived as recently as 2000 years ago, or that Tyrannosaurus rex was ever in the history of mankind a domesticated beast of burden.

Only a truly despicable parent could impart nonsense of this magnitude into the impressionable brain of a child via the imagery and epistemically laughable claims of such a coloring book.

That image, in all its lamentable aspects, really says it all.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '09 01:18
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

Yes, still, the debate rages on. In the face of such determined dellusion you'd be better of trying to reason with a tidal wave.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 May '09 02:552 edits
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Only somebody extraordinarily ignorant could believe that dinosaurs lived as recently as 2000 years ago, or that Tyrannosaurus rex was ever in the history of mankind a domesticated beast of burden.

Only a truly despicable parent could impart nonsense of this magnitude into the impressionable brain of a child via the imagery and epistemically laugh ...[text shortened]... laims of such a coloring book.

No dinosors in modern times? Clearly you have not seen the movie Jurasic Park. Now who is the ignorant one? 😛
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    18 Jun '09 21:45
    Now when anyone says dinosaurs, I instantly think of extinct creatures, even though some people would argue alligators are dinosaurs, now Jurasic Park could not happen the DNA would have already been useless considering that how long ago they said it was it already would have been solid, and then putting it inside frogs give me a break what if you put your DNA inside a rock then what would happen? If you don't believe dinosaurs existed then you should have seen what I did, a rock with a dinosuar footprint overlapping a human's and they did a study and proved it wasn't fake. Now finding the fossilized Jesus, you cannot do that because he ascended into Heaven

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree