1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93386
    09 Jul '15 20:16
    we are born sinners.......we are not born gay........gay is a sin.....

    you would think christians would simplify the equation and make life easier for themselves.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    09 Jul '15 20:20
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    we are born sinners.......we are not born gay........gay is a sin.....

    you would think christians would simplify the equation and make life easier for themselves.
    And I would think that self-avowed atheists who end up chanting in this forum "we don't believe in god(s)" near-constantly would stop for one second and breathe before lumping all Christians into one neat little pile.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93386
    09 Jul '15 20:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And I would think that self-avowed atheists who end up chanting in this forum "we don't believe in god(s)" near-constantly would stop for one second and breathe before lumping all Christians into one neat little pile.
    how would you like me to separate? what is the specific term i should use? im also pretty sure if we looked through your posting history you have lumped atheists into one giant pot more than once or twice.........those in glass houses suzi.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 Jul '15 20:411 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    we are born sinners.......we are not born gay........gay is a sin.....

    you would think christians would simplify the equation and make life easier for themselves.
    what a desperado argument if indeed that what it purports to be, when will you namby pamby shandy drinking ballet dancers take responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to blame everything on genetics. Here is a fact for your Rampant Rodney - predisposition is not a causation.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8514
    09 Jul '15 20:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what a desperado argument if indeed that what it purports to be, when will you namby pamby shandy drinking ballet dancers take responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to blame everything on genetics. Here is a fact for your Rampant Rodney - predisposition is not a causation.
    You sir were predisposed to be a womble. Sure, you have the choice whether or not to live your life as said womble, but not to do so will have you walking the commons of Wimbledon deeply unhappy and without your Uncle Bulgaria.
  6. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    09 Jul '15 20:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Here is a fact for your Rampant Rodney - predisposition is not a causation.
    Err, yes, actually, it is. Predispotion is by definition, a part of causation.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93386
    09 Jul '15 20:541 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what a desperado argument if indeed that what it purports to be, when will you namby pamby shandy drinking ballet dancers take responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to blame everything on genetics. Here is a fact for your Rampant Rodney - predisposition is not a causation.
    what? are you asking if it claims to be a desperado argument????? i know the queens english isnt your natural tongue but we all have access to dictionaries and education.
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 Jul '15 21:18
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    You sir were predisposed to be a womble. Sure, you have the choice whether or not to live your life as said womble, but not to do so will have you walking the commons of Wimbledon deeply unhappy and without your Uncle Bulgaria.
    my predisposition does not cause me to womble over Wimbledon common, neither underground, nor overground looking for things that people leave behind.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 Jul '15 21:19
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what? are you asking if it claims to be a desperado argument????? i know the queens english isnt your natural tongue but we all have access to dictionaries and education.
    I am asking why you are a namby pamby shandy drinking ballet dancing purveyor of ludicrous arguments.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    09 Jul '15 21:25
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    how would you like me to separate? what is the specific term i should use? im also pretty sure if we looked through your posting history you have lumped atheists into one giant pot more than once or twice.........those in glass houses suzi.
    I'm talking specifically about this topic you decided to make a new thread for, the continued gay-hating that all the Christians have apparently jumped on the bandwagon for.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    09 Jul '15 21:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am asking why you are a namby pamby shandy drinking ballet dancing purveyor of ludicrous arguments.
    Calling the kettle black, are you?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    09 Jul '15 21:28
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    how would you like me to separate? what is the specific term i should use? im also pretty sure if we looked through your posting history you have lumped atheists into one giant pot more than once or twice.........those in glass houses suzi.
    And because of these repeated beat-downs I got for doing that, I've learned to use qualifiers like most or some.
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 Jul '15 21:28
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Calling the kettle black, are you?
    yes you black kettle you!
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    13 Jul '15 19:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm talking specifically about this topic you decided to make a new thread for, the continued gay-hating that all the Christians have apparently jumped on the bandwagon for.
    I have not jumped on the gay hating bandwagon. In fact, the more I learn about DNA and genetics I can understand the idea of being born gay due to an error or mutation during the reproduction process.

    In the case of Bruce Jenner, I believe he just wondered what it would be like to be a women and began to fantisize so much about it that he became obsessed to the point of getting a sex change operation.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Jul '15 20:03
    Nothing like a thread about gay sex and tennis.

    Ironically, tennis is a pretty gay sport. 😵
Back to Top