1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Apr '05 17:40
    Is it okay to resume with the vile and perverse Pope jokes now?
  2. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    19 Apr '05 19:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Is it okay to resume with the vile and perverse Pope jokes now?
    They were off ? Nobody told me to stop .

Go for it , let's hear one .
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Apr '05 20:05
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    They were off ? Nobody told me to stop .

Go for it , let's hear one .
    Rats. You called me on it.

I don't actually have any Pope jokes, but here's a catholic one which I hope you will enjoy.

Three nuns are at the Pearly Gates where St. Peter awaits with a basin of Holy Water. He says to the nuns, "Welcome to Heaven, Sisters. before you enter I must ask a question of each of you which you must reply honestly." The nuns agree. Peter looks at the first nun then continues, "Sister Mary Catherine, have you ever touched a penis and if so with what part of your body did you touch it?" With a sense of shame, Sister Mary Catherine lifts her index finger and says, "St. Peter, I am not worthy for I once touched a penis with this finger."

St. Peter smiles at her, "Do not fret, woman. Just swirl your finger around in this water and enter the Kingdom of God." Sister mary Catherine is elated as she swirls her finger in the water and proceeds to enter.

St. Peter next looks at Sister Mary Madonna and says to her "Sister, have you ever touched a penis and if so with what part of your body did you touch it?" Before Sister Mary Madonna can answer, Sister Mary Elizabeth at the end of line interrupts and says, "Whoa whoa whoa! If you think I'm gargling that water after she's stuck her a$$ in it, you've got another thing coming!"

😀
  4. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    19 Apr '05 20:05
    See the Debates forum, 'Would it be in poor taste...'.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Apr '05 20:171 edit
    Another one, you say? Well usually I keep the more "blue" jokes to myself around here but seeing as this is a special day in the history of the Roman Catholic Church, I just can't help myself.

Sister Mary Elizabeth and Sister Mary Catherine are walking through the park late one night (Yes, they are the same nuns as in the previous joke) near the Convent when out of nowhere an inappropriate flasher with an extremely large turgid member leaps out from behind a bush to expose himself inappropriately.

"SHREEEEK!", yells Sister mary Catherine, however Sister Mary Elizabeth is not fazed and reaches out and snags the man's humungous penis in a tight grip and commands, "Sister, run back to the Convent and find the sharpest knife in the kitchen and get back here right away!"

Sister Mary Elizabeth runs back to the convent and in no time returns with a long kitchen knife to find Sister Mary Catherine still with the man's large penis in her grip. "Sister, I have the knife!", she yells. "Good!", says Sister Mary Elizabeth and making motions towards the corners of her mouth says, "Now make two big cuts here and here..."

🙂
  6. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 03:31
    I liked the first one, but not the second. You're losing your touch.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 14:34
    Originally posted by orfeo
    I liked the first one, but not the second. You're losing your touch.
    This is bad news. I've always only been a one-trick pony.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree