RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 22:27
    Lets name and shame them!

robbie carrobie
    josephw
    CalJust
    sonship

Because to be a bad atheist (ie bad at atheism)
    you merely have to believe in a god.

Nothing else.

Because there is no Atheist belief system!!!!!
    😠
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 23:07
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Lets name and shame them!

robbie carrobie
    josephw
    CalJust
    sonship

Because to be a bad atheist (ie bad at atheism)
    you merely have to believe in a god.

Nothing else.

Because there is no Atheist belief system!!!!!
    😠
    Atheism cannot explain design. You may reject God....but, you cannot reject intelligent design. It is my opinion that anyone that disagrees with intelligent design is a real moron. There are too many truths to explain design, and not too many to explain accidental design. Scientists agree that they know nothing about the 'matter' that preceded their 'god of big bang', so in my opinion, scientists know nothing.

I have goofed with Ghosts of a Duke regarding buffets, and crab sticks, but the truth is, that believing in nothing is the answer is absurd. Darwin once said that science would someday prove him right, but.....science has proved him wrong. Everything has proved him wrong, and all points to intelligent design. Putting a label of God on these matters maybe has been wrong, but certainly, to anyone who is not a moron would see that this earth and humans was designed.

Sorry Ghost.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 23:42
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Atheism cannot explain design. You may reject God....but, you cannot reject intelligent design. It is my opinion that anyone that disagrees with intelligent design is a real moron. There are too many truths to explain design, and not too many to explain accidental design. Scientists agree that they know nothing about the 'matter' that preceded their 'god ...[text shortened]... to anyone who is not a moron would see that this earth and humans was designed.

Sorry Ghost.
    You have to first show that "design" exists in order for what you just said to have any merit.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 23:47
    Originally posted by vivify
    You have to first show that "design" exists in order for what you just said to have any merit.
    Agreed.....but, scientists must first prove what preceded the big bang. They cannot. It is my opinion that science does not know what preceded the big bang, where the matter came from. So, evolution is merely a speculation. Scientists have NO proof of anything.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 23:50
    [b]Atheism cannot explain design. [b]
    Correct.

Atheism does not explain anything.

Neither does "goddidit"
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 23:52
    Agreed.....but, scientists must first prove what preceded the big bang. They cannot. It is my opinion that science does not know what preceded the big bang, where the matter came from. So, evolution is merely a speculation. Scientists have NO proof of anything.
    So before ID shows there is any design ... scientists must prove what preceded the Big Bang? (Apart from "before the Big Bang" not having any meaning)
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 23:53
    Scientists have NO proof of anything.
    mmmmmmmmm

I think you might be wrong there.

Or maybe I am wrong and we are communicating with smoke and mirrors.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 00:07
    mmmmmmmmm

I think you might be wrong there.

Or maybe I am wrong and we are communicating with smoke and mirrors.
    I refuse to believe that atheists are all morons. But, with all of the 'evidence' that points to design, I wonder. It is my opinion that atheists are in fact MORONS. If you believe that life came from nothing, and that food just magically grows from the ground, then you are a freakin moron. It has been said that 'God' is what prevents autonomy, but, I believe it goes much deeper. Humans can believe that they are the beginning and end....I say, BS. You 'scientists' have ZERO proof of anything.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 00:10
    I refuse to believe that atheists are all morons. But, with all of the 'evidence' that points to design, I wonder. It is my opinion that atheists are in fact MORONS. If you believe that life came from nothing, and that food just magically grows from the ground, then you are a freakin moron. It has been said that 'God' is what prevents autonomy, but, I bel ...[text shortened]... that they are the beginning and end....I say, BS. You 'scientists' have ZERO proof of anything.
    You've got me on the food magically growing from the ground.
    I don't think Science has an answer to that.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 00:15
    You've got me on the food magically growing from the ground.
    I don't think Science has an answer to that.
    Thank you for admitting that science knows nothing. I laugh at show that show a PHD giving his opinion, and I realize he is a moron. True science has proven that the more they analyze life, the more they do NOT understand it. Science is a fraud.

There is a Creator.....and that Creator holds the answer.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 01:22
    True science has proven that the more they analyze life, the more they do NOT understand it. Science is a fraud.

There is a Creator.....and that Creator holds the answer.
    Your faultless logic has me floored.

Do you know Dasa?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 01:32
    Your faultless logic has me floored.

Do you know Dasa?
    Lol, yes , I have read the theories of Dasa. However, kidding aside, science really has NO idea how life was created. And, as I have pointed out in a different thread, I believe in a Creator. Simple. If an atheist wants to call God bogus, then so be it. It will still never explain life. I take issue with every atheist because atheists do not hold a rational belief system. If a person believes that life generated from nothing, then I call that person a MORON. Science holds experiments with tangible evidence. I stand firm that it is the intangible evidence that speaks volumes. One cannot touch an emotion, one cannot touch a feeling. Atheists and scientists are fools. They are.
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 04:52
    Evolution has nothing to do with the Bing Bang or where matter came from. Evolution deals with the divergence of life, not astronomy or cosmic origins. We could know Jack squat about the Big Bang and it still wouldn't affect evolution's credibility.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 06:25
    If a person believes that life generated from nothing, then I call that person a MORON.
    My suggestion to you, is that before you go around calling people MORON, you should actually listen to what they have to say, and find out what they actually believe, rather than calling them MORON based on what you incorrectly think they believe.

ps nobody that I know of thinks life generated from nothing.
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 06:323 edits
    I refuse to believe that atheists are all morons. But, with all of the 'evidence' that points to design, I wonder. It is my opinion that atheists are in fact MORONS. If you believe that life came from nothing, and that food just magically grows from the ground, then you are a freakin moron. It has been said that 'God' is what prevents autonomy, but, I bel ...[text shortened]... that they are the beginning and end....I say, BS. You 'scientists' have ZERO proof of anything.
    I'd say the bigger moron is the person who, given some complicated, can dream up nothing more sophisticated than magic as its explanation (and yes, I regard "I don't know enough to explain this", as superior to "magic!!!" ). It really is full-stop on the thinking process to fantasize about fairy glitter, twinkle dust, and bearded sky dwellers underlying the mechanics of any individual component of the entire universe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree